Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see someone has suggested a Christmas bash to replace the beauty bash. I can only hope it was said tongue in cheek.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure it was as they also said Q should be able to organise it as they were good at organising things!!

I see someone has suggested a Christmas bash to replace the beauty bash. I can only hope it was said tongue in cheek.
I'm sure it was as they also said Q should be able to organise it as they were good at organising things!![/QUOTE]

If it hadn't been the last part I wouldn't have had doubts!

I admit having a good snigger at the Christmas Bash threads.

I did comment on the Shay & Blue thread, but outrage that it sold out at 9.30am and no bag. False Advertising is being shouted by one woman:mysmilie_17:

Well if the bag is anything like the Links of London one (looks similar) Q will fold it up and shove it in a bag so there is no way you could use it for "gifting" presentation. If it's for yourself why would you want a paper bag, a box yes.

Sick bucket time on Q`s facebook page. A Kim and Co competition asking people to tell them their best Kim and Co moment over the years (insert big yawn here ) and there are some corkers. What people will do to win a bit of glass bling !
From someone who insisted she was a chic student and admired by everybody when every semester she`d order Kimmy clothes from Q to someone who says she felt like a million dollars in a Kimmy outfit for her brother`s wedding and my favourite is how someone insists Kimmy`s trousers have totally transformed her life. Sheesh someone will soon be saying Kimmy can walk on water.

Sick bucket time on Q`s facebook page. A Kim and Co competition asking people to tell them their best Kim and Co moment over the years (insert big yawn here ) and there are some corkers. What people will do to win a bit of glass bling !
From someone who insisted she was a chic student and admired by everybody when every semester she`d order Kimmy clothes from Q to someone who says she felt like a million dollars in a Kimmy outfit for her brother`s wedding and my favourite is how someone insists Kimmy`s trousers have totally transformed her life. Sheesh someone will soon be saying Kimmy can walk on water.

Holy s*** ! Some of the comments almost made me puke.All of that brown nosing for the remote chance of winning Queen Kim's ring.I'd sooner poke my own eyes out than demean myself.

:mysmilie_15:Liam xet al are used to people asking about lost parcels,whether Steven YC will return or why they have received sweaty jumpers instead of new ones etc.I expect when someone makes a humorous request or statement they automatically assume it is just a p***take. Some people would do that to the poor online staff.

Last edited:
:mysmilie_15:Liam xet al are used to people asking about lost parcels,whether Steven YC will return or why they have received sweaty jumpers instead of new ones etc.I expect when someone makes a humorous request or statement they automatically assume it is just a p***take. Some people would do that to the poor online staff.

I've just read the post. 12 Christmas trees lol.:mysmilie_17:

I can imagine they are told to reply to each post they reply to taking the poster at face value. It's too risky to think you are playing along with a joke, but then find either the OP or others reading are taking it all 100% seriously.

Current spat about the Arsebook team not saying what the Ronnie Nicole TSV is despite Chuntley wearing it on LG show.

If they read this forum they would know these weeks in advance. Or even signed up to emails as I get them every day despite rarely buying anything now.

Hardly a day goes by without someone asking when the LE or Tarte TSV is on or what it is.

I see someone has suggested a Christmas bash to replace the beauty bash. I can only hope it was said tongue in cheek.
I'm sure it was as they also said Q should be able to organise it as they were good at organising things!![/QUOTE]

Was that the infamous BBlogger who gets all the freebies?????? Think there are a few who jump on that Bandwagon mind you! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::

Latest posts

Back