Lola Rose One time only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
I am just watching the Or show + the OTO is on, item number 308631. I don't like any of the colour options. I really feel some of the newer styles have been in awful garish, clashing colours that would just look cheap if I am honest. They certainly don't look the price you pay for them. What do other people think?

Completely agree Whitesnake. I don't particularly like the bits of metal they pad them out wuth either and you're right some of the garish colours look cheap and nasty. I look elsewhere now for my LR.

Sometimes you can get good LR pieces on Amazon and also Zentosa.

I don't particularly like the metal beads either - I think they make the jewellery look cheap. I love the older pieces I have though. Where do you all get yours from, if not QVC?

My husband bought me a beautiful LR bracelet from Amazon in that purple fossil stone. I can't wear it because it stains my wrist. I do wonder if it was fake!

Sometimes you can get good LR pieces on Amazon and also Zentosa.

I don't particularly like the metal beads either - I think they make the jewellery look cheap. I love the older pieces I have though. Where do you all get yours from, if not QVC?

Amazon, Ebay and the LR site when they have a sale on.

And definitely not those crap sentimental bracelets with the poem model Katherin wrote.

I don't have a sentimental bone in my body but even if I did they are like something sold in those cheap ornament type shops.

My husband bought me a beautiful LR bracelet from Amazon in that purple fossil stone. I can't wear it because it stains my wrist. I do wonder if it was fake!

Ive bought purple shades direct from lola rose and they stain my neck and wrist, so don't assume yours is a fake. It's simply so many of lola rose stones are dyed not natural

Last edited:

Ive bought purple shades direct from lola rose and they stain my neck and wrist, so don't assume yours is a fake. It's simply so many of lola rose stones are dyed not natural

I prefer the bright mix of colours, I don't like the shades that Catherine the model always wears, they're too insipid and wishy washy for my taste. I do like the metal spacers beads.

I am just watching the Or show + the OTO is on, item number 308631. I don't like any of the colour options. I really feel some of the newer styles have been in awful garish, clashing colours that would just look cheap if I am honest. They certainly don't look the price you pay for them. What do other people think?

Am very much in the minority on here, but I love Lola Rose. I wear at least one of her bracelets every day, they give me a lot of pleasure and I always get lots of compliments on them. I like that she puts together combinations of colours that you don't usually see, but (for me) makes it work. I like chunky and delicate pieces, and those with and without the metal accent beads, but I do worry about losing a big chunk of my collection to tarnishing. I don't like everything she does / all colour combinations, but - sadly for my bank account - like the vast majority! Lola Rose is one of a rapidly dwindling number of areas in which I still find QVC good, as the prices (for current / next season stock) are competitive and they have many exclusive styles / colours.

I like Lola Rose and wear a bracelet every day, what I don't like are the prices that QVC are charging and some of the newer pieces and colour combinations as I think it makes them look cheap.

I'm a Lola Rose fan Minx. I tend to go for browns or pinks and I particularly like the stones with lots of shades and tones like the agates. I also like the colour mixes and some of the colour clashes work for me. Some don't.

I thought yesterday's new pieces were less reliant on metal. But I only caught the 6pm show in parts. But that might bode well for the future.

I wear Lola Rose a lot but not every day. For me, the metal pieces have lasted well but really long term who knows. QVC does offer a one year guarantee on jewellery though and that does include tarnishing so that's worth remembering.

I buy pre-loved pieces and in the sale. The LR website has great sales and HOF too.

Please don't get me wrong. I am a huge Lola Rose fan and have loads of pieces. I do have some bright colours but they are colours that in my eye blend together rather than clash. I just didn't like the colours she had used in the OTO which is why I started the thread. In my opinion they just didn't sit right for me personally. It would be a very boring world if we went round wearing all the same things.

Latest posts

Back