Elemis TSV 12/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't believe anyone's opinion on an item they get for free, they're biased. I'd be more likely to believe someone that had nothing to gain or lose from giving an honest review because they paid, and will continue to pay, with their own money. When I used to shop at QVC the "customer panel" was the big thing then who got items for free to review them and give their "honest" opinion, didn't believe them either. It's funny isn't it that in all these years, not one single QVC blogger or customer panellist has never, ever had an item they didn't like, what are the odds?!

I was told on counter its firming. Nothing about grabbing my face and pulling into the correct contours. :smirk:

Oh and its aimed at people over 50, has Keeley mentioned this or AY? Bet not:mysmilie_10: Oh and to see if a skin care product is working for you need to use for 30 days, not a week if getting it free.

The customer panel is alive and well, on FB a few have asked about joining last year and told they didn't need anyone at the moment. Keep an lookout on the Q website as it would be mentioned there if needing new members. Never ever have I ever seen it mentioned on the Q site!

Miss Molly two Elemis TSVs and Liz Earle a year are never on easy pay. I know for Elemis its this range we never get easy pay for.

Well, all the bloggers get TSVs in advance, just to "tease" potential buyers...why shouldn't they post a review then? I don't see a problem here, he always writes on his blog about TSVs.:)

Ani, the problem is that I've yet to see one of his reviews where he hasn't given something a raving, glowing 5 star review and given that his blog almost entirely comprises QVC freebies, then one has to wonder. Sorry, I'm just super-cynical

I note that CJ of Desert Island Skin has already posted a GLOWING 5 star review of the products - given it wasn't available on pre-order, obviously another freebie. Just shameless!

Couldn't agree more! Embarrassing for these freeloaders! :mysmilie_5:

I won't be buying, it's too expensive.

Me too, I just cant justify spending that sort of money on skin care anymore and whilst I do like Elemis I don't find it any better for my skin than anything else I may use, I seen to be getting a bit cynical in my old age about all these wonderful skin care products. If I don't watch I won't be tempted so am keeping away for Qvc today. Going cold turkey with Qvc lately

Me too, I just cant justify spending that sort of money on skin care anymore and whilst I do like Elemis I don't find it any better for my skin than anything else I may use, I seen to be getting a bit cynical in my old age about all these wonderful skin care products. If I don't watch I won't be tempted so am keeping away for Qvc today. Going cold turkey with Qvc lately

I feel the same way, I would have bought it for the cleanser and oil but then what would I do with the creams as I do not rate Elemis moisturisers on my skin - would be one of those expensive purchases (that would sit in my cupboard) masquerading as a bargain. I'm out too.

There's usually pages on here for an Elemis TSV. I can't see much enthusiasm for this one. Have the scales finally fallen off our eyes regarding QVC and the hyped up expensive beauty products?

There's usually pages on here for an Elemis TSV. I can't see much enthusiasm for this one. Have the scales finally fallen off our eyes regarding QVC and the hyped up expensive beauty products?

Probably because it is not on EP

In the past I've always been a fan of Elemis, and when the Marine Cream formed part of a tsv package I was in there. I haven't succumbed for over 18 months now, and on reading what the current oils, serums and creams of this tsv can do, then there are only THREE bywords for all the potions by all the beauty companies and products...... FIRM, PLUMP and TONE. By this analogy, it doesn't matter which you buy, as the marketing all claim to do these 3 things. So, they're all genius products then ?

I love the m/cream for its texture, but only buy the 100ml on special. Otherwise I buy and use (from Costco) the 2 pack Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference moisturiser for around £30. I slap it on thick in this cold and damp weather for protection, and it works for me. Like most products on Q they are pricing themselves out of their core audience market; from the overpriced Alison Cork to all the fashion 'designer' clothing. Everything is now too expensive, and when the p & p is factored in, it becomes abortive.

I used to buy a lot of the skincare TSVs but, apart from the Christmas Decleor one, haven't bought any for months & don't intend to this year, if I can sit on my hands!
I've had just as good, no better actually, results from ones I've been getting from Boots. And you can buy when their great offers are on, get points to spend on anything, test in shop & no p&p.

I just need to start resisting the make up ones now, not good at that

Yes, non-stop whining on Facebook about no easy pay, how some would have bought 3 or 4 of them if it had been on EP.

Why don't they just save up so they have a bit of money on one side when something they really want comes along?

There was no way I was buying this. I have however bought some sun protection skincare from TK Maxx today.

I wouldn't want to personally contribute to inflating Keeley's standing with QVC, or provide any encouragement to her. I don't watch and I won't buy when she is on.

Not buying this Elemis or any other skincare TSV. Bought several No 7 gift sets in the 50% off sale, reckon they'll see me through 2017 and beyond.

Latest posts

Back