Yankee Candle guest decides to 'move on'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tuned in to see a lady presenting the Yankee Candle show today with Dale. what has happened to Steven Corfield. really liked watching him.

Can I say hi to every one also as I have just joined.

Hi claire33! :wave: A very warm :mysmilie_357: from me, too. x

There is a bit of debate on arsebook about Del Boy including someone annoyed that she isn't called by her correct name in the posts.

Either our members posting or we are not alone in our views of Del Boy (oops)

She lasted 8 minutes before the mention.

Yes! but it was quite a brief reference amazingly. Then she did say later she has YC jars throughout her retreat. And just when you thought it was safe, in Minute 57 she mentioned Devon and Sheepwash again, where she helps in the Community Shop on Tuesdays. I'd change my shopping day! I wonder if she uses her Q hard-sell techniques there?

:mysmilie_59:

There is a bit of debate on arsebook about Del Boy including someone annoyed that she isn't called by her correct name in the posts.

Either our members posting or we are not alone in our views of Del Boy (oops)

I just went to check this out. I thought the comment about using DF's name (if I am allowed to refer to her by her initials) was odd - Flint is her name!!

I just went to check this out. I thought the comment about using DF's name (if I am allowed to refer to her by her initials) was odd - Flint is her name!!

Given some of the blind adoration perhaps (with credit to H. Rider Haggard's She) She who must be obeyed?

Just to add that when I turned over they were doing the plug ins and talk was of dog lobbies.... So maybe more subtle than referencing the place that shall not be named in the town that shall not be named in the county that shall not be named!!! Debbie is as terrier like as ever in not letting go of the opportunity being on air gives her to publicise and promote every aspect of her life... And I'm heartily sick of it. Guests have no choice but to go along with it or appear rude, which is a turn off to many customers... Even though the rudeness is Debbie's insistence in weaving her life into every hour she is on air. I can barely remember the days when I was pleased she was presenting! It seems a long time ago.

I am going to try and avoid mentioning her on here again as it just adds to her free publicity, and she's definitely not worthy!

Where is her B&B just so I can avoid it. I bet it is stocked with Q freebies, 'errrr can I have a fry up please' ....'No your avin a Real pie company pie and a Green seasons sausage, me mate shaz loves em so shut the f$£^ up'

Where is her B&B just so I can avoid it. I bet it is stocked with Q freebies, 'errrr can I have a fry up please' ....'No your avin a Real pie company pie and a Green seasons sausage, me mate shaz loves em so shut the f$£^ up'

I think it's the B&B with the plack on the wall that says. "Sharon H slept here"

Given some of the blind adoration perhaps (with credit to H. Rider Haggard's She) She who must be obeyed?

Just to add that when I turned over they were doing the plug ins and talk was of dog lobbies.... So maybe more subtle than referencing the place that shall not be named in the town that shall not be named in the county that shall not be named!!! Debbie is as terrier like as ever in not letting go of the opportunity being on air gives her to publicise and promote every aspect of her life... And I'm heartily sick of it. Guests have no choice but to go along with it or appear rude, which is a turn off to many customers... Even though the rudeness is Debbie's insistence in weaving her life into every hour she is on air. I can barely remember the days when I was pleased she was presenting! It seems a long time ago.

I am going to try and avoid mentioning her on here again as it just adds to her free publicity, and she's definitely not worthy!

I've noticed that she also makes her description of how to find her blog on Q's site as convoluted as possible, adding at the end "or if you can't remember all that, just go to my site debbieflint.co.uk and it's all linked". She's nobody's fool.

I find it funny how some Presenters use the Ipad to tweet or fakebook all the time and some don't even use it at all! I'm sure I've heard them say that they are told to FB etc as part of the job, so how come the others don't follow suit?

Also think, certain Presenters enjoy promoting and using Social Media at every opportunity! :mysmilie_50:

Also 'Super Stalker S likes to brag a blog or two and Freebies are my passion'!! :mysmilie_852::mysmilie_852::mysmilie_852:

Yes and she's probably blagged a weeks free bed and board in ol' Flinty Chops "guest house" and if she's really unlucky.........two weeks. :mysmilie_17:

Yes and she's probably blagged a weeks free bed and board in ol' Flinty Chops "guest house" and if she's really unlucky.........two weeks. :mysmilie_17:

Never, ever, ever use that name on Facebook or you will be hunted down! Even if you aren't on Facebook!

Had a quick gander of DF website, what is that about saying she is not a member of any dating website, please report fraudsters to police ect?

With free Cream Teas on the hour every hour.....................can you imagine the Selfies that week too?????? :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_5::mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back