Laura Geller TSV - 07/12/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Laura Geller TSV on Sunday 7th of December.

I've never had a LG TSV as I've only recently discovered B&B, so fingers crossed it's in this TSV! :)

I'm a recent LG convert so I'm looking forward to this one. I've got B&B and love it. I also bought the last TSV and like the phenomenal foundation - I'm now using these two (I often wear both together - the B&B finishes off the foundation beautifully, or I wear it on its own when I wanta less amde-up look) much more often then my BE makeup.

wouldn't it be lovely if it was something like this -

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...ller-Kiss-and-Bake-Up-8piece-Color-Collection

Includes:
0.32 oz baked Blush-n-Brighten in Apricot Berry (swirled peach/berry/golden beige)--new color exclusive to QVC until June 2009 and full size
0.32 oz baked Balance-n-Bronze--new Fair color choice and full size
0.27 oz Dream Creams lip palette in Apricot Berry--new product exclusive to QVC until June 2009 and full size
1-oz Spackle cream under makeup primer--Laura Geller best seller
0.042 oz Eye Rimz baked marbleized illusion shadow in Bewitching Bronze (swirled brown and bronze)--new color exclusive to QVC until July 2009 and full size
Retractable lip brush--full size
Eye Rimz application brush--full size
Double-ended face/blush brush--full size

i'd be soooo happy!!!!! :32:

I got the last TSV with the B&B and although I like it I wont buy it again,
much prefer my BE foundation

I prefer the BE foundation too, Bluebell but the B&B is great for days when I'm in a rush and to put in my handbag for touching up. The BE has better coverage, which I need, and better staying power.

Hnmmm ... won't be getting that in time for Christmas then ...!

you should, im sure QVC bump the delivery up to 1st class closer to xmas and their last ordering day is definately later than the 14th! :) ohhh u meant xmas 2008, hehe :p

Yay! LG TSV! I really really really hope that at some stage she's going to bring back her Venus Lipstick as it's my favourite of all time and I can't find it on QVC anymore. Hope we get a really nice set.

wouldn't it be lovely if it was something like this -

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...ller-Kiss-and-Bake-Up-8piece-Color-Collection

Includes:
0.32 oz baked Blush-n-Brighten in Apricot Berry (swirled peach/berry/golden beige)--new color exclusive to QVC until June 2009 and full size
0.32 oz baked Balance-n-Bronze--new Fair color choice and full size
0.27 oz Dream Creams lip palette in Apricot Berry--new product exclusive to QVC until June 2009 and full size
1-oz Spackle cream under makeup primer--Laura Geller best seller
0.042 oz Eye Rimz baked marbleized illusion shadow in Bewitching Bronze (swirled brown and bronze)--new color exclusive to QVC until July 2009 and full size
Retractable lip brush--full size
Eye Rimz application brush--full size
Double-ended face/blush brush--full size

i'd be soooo happy!!!!! :32:

It would be very lovely if it were that kit! :D
Isn't that the last LG QVC US TSV? If so, there's hope!

it was a tsv caramel, but whether it was the last tsv i have no idea! perhaps someone more knowledgable than me can say for sure???

I am going to start hinting and hinting to my bf now just in case it is! ;)

I check the TSV on QVC US every day to get a sneak preview of what we might get. (Yes, I know that's sad & I don't care!) There definitely hasn't been an LG TSV since the one that had the Rimz in & split pan Balance & Bronze & Brighten. I just couldn't remember if this was that TSV kit or not...

So... between the two of us I think we can say this was definitely the last LG US TSV!

I'm getting really hopeful now... I really want to try the Rimz! :)

I will keep an eye out for this as I may be recent convert to LG. Bought the Blush N Brighten in Sunswept whilst in the US and am VERY impressed. A couple of people have said that my face glows when I wear it.

Found these details on QVC Active. Not sure if this is the same one that was on QVC US.

226482 - Laura Geller 5 Piece Kiss & Bake Up Collection with Brushes
£38.00 + £3.95

Latest posts

Back