Leighton Denny products on TJC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Leighton Denny products will be on TJC from Monday, first show is 8pm Monday evening. Nina will be presenting and it will be fragrance and lip products to start with, they are not sure if/when nail products will be on in future.

Leighton Denny products will be on TJC from Monday, first show is 8pm Monday evening. Nina will be presenting and it will be fragrance and lip products to start with, they are not sure if/when nail products will be on in future.

Maybe there was some kind of contractual restriction of trade for the nail products? That he couldn't retail them on selly telly for a period of time after leaving QVC?

Given it was clear from Leighton's demeanour that they didn't part on good terms...

I have to say I was never a fan of this brand, yet enjoyed the presentations and the chit chat, but today I was thinking as I had a look at QVC that there was no LD on there at all. I recall he said that Nina would be doing the shows on Q but that he was moving to other things - I wonder what prey tell as we've neither seen, nor heard of him since QVC.

I would say there was some kind of falling out - but who am I to know.

I have to say I was never a fan of this brand, yet enjoyed the presentations and the chit chat, but today I was thinking as I had a look at QVC that there was no LD on there at all. I recall he said that Nina would be doing the shows on Q but that he was moving to other things - I wonder what prey tell as we've neither seen, nor heard of him since QVC.

I would say there was some kind of falling out - but who am I to know.

Nina didn't hang around for long after Leighton disappeared. They then had a fairly dreadful guest.

I think Leighton sold the company but was trying to buy it back... I got lost somewhere along the way!

The tone of Leighton's remarks on the final few shows he did on QVC definitely indicated that the parting was not amicable, especially on his side.

The TJC products are make up .The nail side of the business was sold and I don't think he can market nail products now.

Abit like Jo Malone and Liz Earle using their name for different products having sold their successful business.

M&S sell Leighton Denny products, in fact the nail care section of their website has more available from this brand than any other. I have got six of the original nail files, my nails were always tissue paper thin but using these has made them so much stronger. I wash them with a drop of mild shampoo every few weeks & that seems to keep them in good working order.

Latest posts

Back