Laura Geller TSV 16/2/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Only a few years ago I'd be excited at the prospect of a Laura Geller TSV, but haven't been tempted by recent sets; even the reintroduction of Ethereal Rose in the last set wasn't enough to have me jumping to the phone.

Only a few years ago I'd be excited at the prospect of a Laura Geller TSV, but haven't been tempted by recent sets; even the reintroduction of Ethereal Rose in the last set wasn't enough to have me jumping to the phone.

I ordered the last one and was very excited about ethereal rose so ordered two kits, but only used a couple of times and thinking of sending it back, I really should return it before 25th January.

It was the Ethereal Rose that tempted me to order it as I only have one half used of the old one left. It isn’t as good but it’s ok so think I’ll keep it. I have returned the Doll 10 one that I ordered though, should have known the Fair would still be too dark & yellow, also the cream blush was too brown & the lipstick made me look like death, the brush was the only thing I liked

TSV is a 4 piece set

And one of the pieces is BnB...again! Honestly that puts me off right away as I have so many I could open a shop and I don’t even really use it anymore (colours are too variable). Couldn’t we just once have a tsv without the damn Balance?

And one of the pieces is BnB...again! Honestly that puts me off right away as I have so many I could open a shop and I don’t even really use it anymore (colours are too variable). Couldn’t we just once have a tsv without the damn Balance?

they done one but it bomed big time & ended up in clearence & as an OTO at nearly half price & even then it didnt sell out

Why can't we have a liquid foundation for a change,so boring. I won't use B&B anymore, the colours have changed so much and can't seem to get a good shade.

Why can't we have a liquid foundation for a change,so boring. I won't use B&B anymore, the colours have changed so much and can't seem to get a good shade.
I tried her liquid baked foundation in the shop, I thought it was a bit too thick and too yellow.

It looks rather boring to me, and not exactly cheap. I'm always happy to stock up on B&B but just two other bits and a brush won't tempt me. I like coloured lipgloss, not clear ones and certainly don't need more highlighter as yet. This is a relief in a way though as I am having a bit of buyer's remorse after buying the Elemis Tsv which nobody seems to rate at all! Money saved this time!

The brush looks rubbish. Looking at this TSV I'm thinking Laura may not be coming.

That’s really dreadful for a TSV. Awful looking brush, clear lipgloss, how boring, & the usual B&B which I don’t mind being included but not when it’s the main item. Just about every TSV had had a highlighter recently. I’m actually quite glad as I’m not even remotely tempted & am trying to do a minimum spend this year & LG TSVs are often a weakness for me.

I went off LG years ago when "fair" Balance/Brighten started to look like I'd spent a fortnight in Spain during peak season and the brushes were tat in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back