Babyliss TSV 24/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BaByliss Diamond Radiance Dual Big Hair Rotating Air Styling Brush TSV 24/09/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401516

Babyliss TSV 1.jpg

Babyliss TSV 2.jpg

Babyliss TSV 3.jpg

this has not been a tsv before its only been aired once & sold out & hasnt been back since

Ian I get this exact said same item may not have been a TSV but believe me these type of rotating brushing this brand and also others have been done over & over again.
Even Debbie Greenwood had one so that’s as long as this brand has been bringing them in different sizes and multi heads.
I know I got sucked into purchasing, and it wasn’t one of the first couple of options, it’s still in the box like new.
So that is why I said what I did.

I bought it as the TSV a hundred years ago, and cant live without it. I even bought a 'back up' from Costco - when they were on offer. My (shoulder length) hair always looks shiny after use, so I've about ditched the hairdryer.

I bought it as the TSV a hundred years ago, and cant live without it. I even bought a 'back up' from Costco - when they were on offer. My (shoulder length) hair always looks shiny after use, so I've about ditched the hairdryer.
I also have on which I thought was a TSV and I also got a back up from Costco.I seem to remember it didn't get great reviews.

Babyliss Diamond Radiance Dual Big Hair Rotating Air Styling Brush 2995U
Item Number: 401516
QVC Price £54.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £4.95

This Rotating Air Styling Brush from Babyliss has a diamond-infused rotating ceramic barrel featuring advanced ionic technology combined with soft bristles to give total styling control for all hair types, plus it comes with two different-sized brush heads for added versatility. This quick and easy-to-use styling tool works to reduce frizz, leaving you with a long-lasting, smooth finish with lots of volume and shine.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Diamond Radiance Dual Big Hair Rotating Air Styling Brush directly from Babyliss you’d pay £60. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £18.07.

Total control - this versatile styler can be used to smooth, direct, lift and add dramatic volume to all hair textures and lengths. It comes with two interchangeable rotating brush heads - use the 50mm head for adding volume, body and shape and the smaller 42mm barrel for shorter styles, layers and fringes.

Clever features - the multi-directional spinning brush features two rotation speeds, giving you complete control, plus there are two heat settings and a cool setting, allowing you to choose the right one to suit your hair. If you have delicate, fine or coloured hair, use the lower heat settings and for thicker hair, use the higher heat settings. The super ionic conditioners deliver exceptional frizz-control for flawless results with incredible shine, and advanced ceramics give ultra-fast heat up and consistent high heat during use.

Interchangeable brush heads with secure locking system
Multi-directional spinning brush
Two heat settings and one cool setting
Two rotation speeds
Convenient swivel cord
Comes with protective bristle covers
Power: 700W
Brush (l x w): 33cm x 5cm (13" x 2")
Cord length: 2.5m (8.2ft)

What's in the box?

1 x Babyliss Diamond Big Hair Dual Airstyler
1 x 50mm (2") barrel
1 x 42mm (1.7") barrel
1 x information booklet

How to use:

If you have long or thick hair, you may find it quicker and easier to use a hairdryer first to rough dry your hair and remove the excess moisture
Once the hair is 80% dry, you should start to create your style using the styler
Comb through to remove any tangles
Divide your hair into sections
To turn the appliance on, slide the switch to the desire heat setting
Place the brush head underneath the hair section close to your scalp and hold for a few seconds to boost volume at the roots. Use the brush to lift your hair at the roots as you dry
Move the appliance down through your hair and start to rotate the brush away from your head by pressing and holding the appropriate rotation button. As you do this, resist the rotation of the brush by pulling the brush downwards. This will create tension through the section of your hair
Please note it may take several attempts to perfect this technique, if the brush spins too quickly, simply release the rotation button and remove from the hair
As you reach the ends of your hair, continue rotating the brush to roll the ends under
For even more volume, place the brush at the end of the hair section by pressing and holding the appropriate rotate button. Wind the entire hair section around the barrel until you reach the root. Release the rotate button and then hold the brush in your hair for a few seconds
Repeat as necessary
Use the protective covers to protect the bristles from damage after each use
Please note when the appliance is used on the cool setting, the brush head will not rotate

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401516

Not for me. My hair is a very specific creature which lives on my head and it will do as it pleases. No air barrel brushes, dyson hairdryers, super gadgets or products will make it look good. It gets washed and ironed daily and that's it :mysmilie_17:

CC

Crikey, do people still 'iron' their hair ? clearly. I remember in the 60's watching my mate plonk her hair on the ironing board and then smooth it with the iron - it looked scary, but a forerunner of the straighteners.

Latest posts

Back