10% discount offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wildcat

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else get an email today for 10% off there next order? MY first thought was brilliant, I'll use it for the Elemis TSV. Then I read the Terms and Conditions and it can't be used on any easy pay item. What's the point of sending these out with restrictions, why not let us use the discount on what we want! :angry:

T's & C's here: http://www.qvcuk.com/chosen.pdf

I got that too, but mine was in the post with a collection of promotional postcards. I've used it already but the inability to use it with easy pay was a nuisance really. Nice, but it didn't even cover the costs of P&P. However, in their defence, I used to do invoicing and finance for a large company and setting up a discount across multiple payments would have been a nightmare to manage, so I can see why they restrict that.

All I got today was a card telling me about the upcoming BE TSV. No discount! Pity as I have my eye on a couple of bags and 10% off would be very welcome! All I seem to get is easy pay codes. I've always said that, personally, I'd prefer a discount or free p&p.

I bet not many of us on here get it,a bit like the elemis offer a couple of weeks back,some got it and some didn't.
It's a pity they don't do more with postage charges really.

I agree, I know a lot of you love your easy pay but I don't even have a CC and don't buy things I can't afford right at this moment so a easy pay is no good to me. No postage or a decent discount would be much better - I can't even count the number of times they had a bargain item on and the presenter said "Look at that saving, that's a big contribution to your P&P". Makes me want to smack them.

All I got today was a card telling me about the upcoming BE TSV. No discount! Pity as I have my eye on a couple of bags and 10% off would be very welcome! All I seem to get is easy pay codes. I've always said that, personally, I'd prefer a discount or free p&p.

:headbang: How many more times do I have to tell you that you DO NOT NEED NOR WANT any more bags!!!!

:headbang: How many more times do I have to tell you that you DO NOT NEED NOR WANT any more bags!!!!

No discount here!!

Perdy, listen to BL, she talks sense!!!! :rock:
I don't want to have to come and confiscate your card!!!! :giggle:

No discount here either ~ I would much rather have a discount than easy pay offers. Even the offer of free p&p would be appreciated. it seems pretty random the way they decide who gets offers. Not really fair on customers who get passed over. It doesn't exactly make you feel valued!

:headbang: How many more times do I have to tell you that you DO NOT NEED NOR WANT any more bags!!!![/QUOTE

BuzyLizzie-I am confused. What does NEED mean? I understand the word WANT, but NEED? That's a new one on me!!!:cheeky::cheeky:

I got the 10% offer, maybe as I havent bought anything for over 6 months now

Latest posts

Back