10% Discount Voucher!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got a letter yesterday from Julia Roberts offering me the 10% code says I can use it on anything till 13th June! Mmmm what to buy.

Confused now. Mine says:

seems like only yesterday you last purchased something from our beauty range. But with new products every day, there have been many more wonderful things since then that we're sure you'd like.

We've arranged a special treat, just for you- An exclusive 10% off.

Just pictures of the beauty stuff. I'll have to try it on something other than beauty to see if it works.

I didn't recieve one.I did get the 3 easy pay - and didn't use it - but not this.not too glum............its all saving me money :)

I got one too through the post (doesn't say it's specific to the last item I bought from the Kitchen and Hardware range - that;ll be the icegrips from back in Jan). I also got the 3pay last week but didn;t use it. I think they probably target people like me who don;t buy much to entice them back in...

I think they probably target people like me who don;t buy much to entice them back in...

I'm quite a regular buyer and usually get the offers (I'm not complaining). The only thing I've not had s an invite to a customer event. I've the xmas cards etc... I think its much more random than that.

I got one and have only bought one thing from them all year (in january). Maybe they're trying to encourage me to buy more as I used to buy a lot more than I do now.

Latest posts

Back