17/04/23 - 23/04/23 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

17/04/23 - 23/04/23 Big Deals

Izabel London 3/4 Sleeve Printed Shirt

Cooks Essentials Set of 4 Assorted Collapsible Food Containers

Liz Earle 6 Piece Complete Face & Body Collection

Shay & Blue 100ml Fragrance Duo

Come on, Claire - you really don’t need it, do you?

Oooh, Shay & Blue - I’m down to my last 500ml in some fragrances. I’ll have to keep an eye on that Deal.
No. I don’t need it… you are totally correct 😂 old habits die hard!
Actually, I think I am ok until the Christmas TSVS which do tend to be the better deals…

17/04/23 - 23/04/23 Big Deal Prices

Liz Earle Complete Face & Body 6 Piece Collection Big Deal Price £39.96 + £3.95 post

100ml Cleanse & Polish RRP £19.50 + post
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £17.50 + post
50ml Skin Repair RRP £26 + post
200ml Body Wash RRP £17 + post
200ml Body Cream RRP £20 + post
50ml Hand Repair RRP £12 + post

Total RRP £12 + post

Shay & Blue 100ml Fragrance Duo Big Deal Price £61.96 + £2.95 post

2x100ml Perfume RRP £55 each + post

Total RRP £110 + post

Izabel London Printed 3/4 Sleeve Shirt Big Deal Price £24.98 + post

Cook's Essentials Set of 4 Assorted Silicone Collapsible Food Containers Big Deal Price £15.98 + post

Can someone shout at me, please? I’m too tempted by the Woods option - two of my top four Shay & Blues. The price is bang in the middle for me - it were a couple of quid more, I would easily say no; a couple of quid less and I’d probably have bought it already! I MUST hold off.

Can someone shout at me, please? I’m too tempted by the Woods option - two of my top four Shay & Blues. The price is bang in the middle for me - it were a couple of quid more, I would easily say no; a couple of quid less and I’d probably have bought it already! I MUST hold off.
if they are in your top 4 then id say go for it cause at £55 each they are a great deal

Treat yourself Andi. It's been ages since you bought yourself anything really isn't it? Ha ha ha ha

Have you got much in stock? If no then get it…

I think it’s a very good S&B offer!!! Thankfully it doesn’t include Sicilian Limes as I’d have felt compelled to buy, 😂. Luckily I have a Blood Oranges in stock so don’t need another, and I don’t like Tallulah’s Camellia all that much. They have SL in clearance for £41 plus postage iirc so that’s a good price but not tempting enough.

I was thinking about this too.
Never tried Blood oranges and I fancy the dandelion.

Blimey! What is this?? I thought you lot were on my side!
I am easing closer to buying now and you know how strong I am ….!
We are…. But every now and then you need to treat yourself!

Now the LE set is great value… but I don’t like Skin Repair and I don’t like their hand cream. So it’s a no from me.. 😂

Latest posts

Back