17/04/23 - 23/04/23 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was thinking about this too.
Never tried Blood oranges and I fancy the dandelion.
Perhaps you’d be so kind as to buy 20 sets and run down the stock before I cave?

We are…. But every now and then you need to treat yourself!

Now the LE set is great value… but I don’t like Skin Repair and I don’t like their hand cream. So it’s a no from me.. 😂
Just how often is “every now and then”, please? So I can assess if I’m due a treat. Does not having bought anything I don’t need for six days count?

Perhaps you’d be so kind as to buy 20 sets and run down the stock before I cave?

Just how often is “every now and then”, please? So I can assess if I’m due a treat. Does not having bought anything I don’t need for six days count?
Of course it does, 100%

Of course it does, 100%
How about two days? I just remembered I bought a MB body lotion from eBay at the weekend, although it was very cheap.

Anyway, I‘m not listening to you, MrM. You clearly have an agenda - to make yourself feel better about your own extravagances.

How about two days? I just remembered I bought a MB body lotion from eBay at the weekend, although it was very cheap.

Anyway, I‘m not listening to you, MrM. You clearly have an agenda - to make yourself feel better about your own extravagances.
I'll have you know Andi that I haven't treated myself for ages. In fact someone at work asked me the other day if my internet had gone down as I hadn't had any parcels delivered for ages. Ha ha ha

I was thinking about this too.
Never tried Blood oranges and I fancy the dandelion.
The dandelion is delicious. I was wearing Black Tulip but I love fig candles so decided to try the dandelion and fig and got it in the offer direct from Shay. It's now my favourite scent.

We are…. But every now and then you need to treat yourself!

Now the LE set is great value… but I don’t like Skin Repair and I don’t like their hand cream. So it’s a no from me.. 😂
I was hoping for more c & p, I know I'm in the minority, but I don't like the body stuff so that makes it a no from me too, probably just as well :)

I was hoping for more c & p, I know I'm in the minority, but I don't like the body stuff so that makes it a no from me too, probably just as well :)
Apart from fragrance cleanser is probably one of my favourite products and cloth cleansing is the best.

It’s the dental floss of beauty.

So satisfying..😍

Er…well I would have to say no…but it would depend what you bought 6 days ago… 😂

The dandelion is delicious. I was wearing Black Tulip but I love fig candles so decided to try the dandelion and fig and got it in the offer direct from Shay. It's now my favourite scent.
It really is right up my street. I love fig scents as well but I wasn’t sure about the dandelion element till I tried it. I also had a nice surprise with the limited edition Tonka Angelica - I had no idea what to expect but that’s one of my Top 4 now.

I’m relieved they’re offering pairs of which I love one ( atropia belladonna & dandelion fig ) and hate the other ( tallulah camelia & blood oranges) in each set so for once I’m not buying more S&B

100ml Cleanse & Polish incl 2 cloths RRP £19.50 cost £7.65
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £17.50 cost £6.86
50ml Skin Repair RRP £26 cost £10.19
200ml Body Wash RRP £17 cost £6.66
200ml Body Cream RRP £20 cost £7.84
50ml Hand Repair RRP £12 cost £4.71

Total RRP £112 , although some items are reduced currently on the LE site, cost £43.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Izabel London Printed 3/4 Sleeve Shirt Big Deal Price £24.98 + post
[UR17/04/23 - 23/04/23 Big Deal Prices
Currently the green and taupe/black swatches are mis-named on the colour options of the Izabel shirt. I wonder how far into the week before QVC rectify it?
Managed to find a presentation of this on the TV guide and they did address this …said to just click on the box with the colour and ignore any wrong colour description.
Seems quite short in the body on the model
Having seen it on a model, deffo too short in the front for me. A shame ‘cos I quite liked it.
I’ve just seen that Kim & Co Jenny is wearing it in the Dune hour now on.

The SB Sicilian Limes is now £39.40ish including postage so I’ve gone for it and can ignore other temptations! I’ve just had a theatre trip cancelled so happened to be in receipt of a refund, 👍.

The SB Sicilian Limes is now £39.40ish including postage so I’ve gone for it and can ignore other temptations! I’ve just had a theatre trip cancelled so happened to be in receipt of a refund, 👍.
I can’t wear Sicilian limes - if smells of curry on me

Latest posts

Back