17/04/23 - 23/04/23 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The SB Sicilian Limes is now £39.40ish including postage so I’ve gone for it and can ignore other temptations! I’ve just had a theatre trip cancelled so happened to be in receipt of a refund, 👍.
Well spotted, Mazza. And well reasoned!

Not a patch on the old version so any kit with it in saves me cash.
Superskin is my favourite mousteriser ever. This is a good deal so bought it. Its got a small cleanse and polish which suits me as I dont love it.

Superskin is my favourite mousteriser ever. This is a good deal so bought it. Its got a small cleanse and polish which suits me as I dont love it.
I’ve just caved in and bought it too.
I want to try that rich Skin Repair. I switched To PCMC when LE started changing products, but find I need way more than the suggested pea size amount. So it works out to be rather expensive. A 30ml pot of cream lasts about a month… as the LE is 50 mls and way cheaper at full price, I’m hoping it will suit my skin.
Also, I love the body wash, and really want to try the new formula body cream.

I want to try that rich Skin Repair. I switched To PCMC when LE started changing products, but find I need way more than the suggested pea size amount. So it works out to be rather expensive. A 30ml pot of cream lasts about a month… as the LE is 50 mls and way cheaper at full price, I’m hoping it will suit my skin.
Well its all sold out in the rose. The moisturiser seems nice and rich I doubt if its as rich as Superskin which is gorgeous in the neroli but its not bad for the price of the kit. I dont like the PCMC in the regular formulation. Its not moisturising enough for me. Elemis dont tend to do the richer cream in thier offers. Superskin Neroli is my go to favourite. Its worth every penny and lasts a long long time. I get at least 5 months use out of it using it once a day.

Did you manage to get the rose collection?

I can’t wear Sicilian limes - if smells of curry on me
I know what you mean....may be Corriander leaf notes?

Well its all sold out in the rose. The moisturiser seems nice and rich I doubt if its as rich as Superskin which is gorgeous in the neroli but its not bad for the price of the kit. I dont like the PCMC in the regular formulation. Its not moisturising enough for me. Elemis dont tend to do the richer cream in thier offers. Superskin Neroli is my go to favourite. Its worth every penny and lasts a long long time. I get at least 5 months use out of it using it once a day.
Boffy, please report back on the SR Rich. I'm dying to know how it is - I ditched it after they F U'd the formula.

Superskin is my favourite mousteriser ever. This is a good deal so bought it. It’s got a small cleanse and polish which suits me as I dont love it.
Liz Earle website have the big 75ml size for the price of the 50mls size.
Ends tonight…
I think it’s in the outlet section

Well it’s all sold out in the rose. The moisturiser seems nice and rich I doubt if its as rich as Superskin which is gorgeous in the neroli but it’s not bad for the price of the kit. I dont like the PCMC in the regular formulation. It’s not moisturising enough for me. Elemis dont tend to do the richer cream in thier offers. Superskin Neroli is my go to favourite. It’s worth every penny and lasts a long long time. I get at least 5 months use out of it using it once a day.
I can really tell the difference when I’ve had Superskin in my face… it’s a brilliant cream

Did you manage to get the rose collection?
I wanted The orange collection. Love the body wash and not keen on rose

I know what you mean....may be Corriander leaf notes?

Boffy, please report back on the SR Rich. I'm dying to know how it is - I ditched it after they F U'd the formula.
I will SB as soon as I get it and try it out for the whole day I will let you know.

Liz Earle website have the big 75ml size for the price of the 50mls size.
Ends tonight…
I think it’s in the outlet section

I can really tell the difference when I’ve had Superskin in my face… it’s a brilliant cream

I wanted The orange collection. Love the body wash and not keen on rose
Gosh the so called rose smell of noting at all. washed my hands in the shower gel. Nothing same for the hand and body cream. Terrible! haven't tried the skincare yet but will let you know

I have a 50ml jar of the rich PCMC that I got in that set with the capsules…. But… the reviews are all saying it’s old stock..
I haven’t looked at my dates I’m just going to use it quickly but yet again, a so called bargain from QVC/Elemis turns out to be old stock. I really think that u less I’m going to use it straightaway, my days of buying from QVC are coming to an end.

Latest posts

Back