30 Day MBG

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

made comments about the returns policy on another thread----but if I didn't know ( thro' this forum) that they monitored your level of returns I would believe that you were entitled to keep ordering & returning without any restriction.This is because as we all know the presenters keep pushing this, there is no risk etc.etc ( some point out that the 'ONLY' loss is the P&P!) We are paying heavily to get an item delivered and paying to send back!!!! No mention of your account may be closed!!!!!!

Joined in 1994 and didn't get anything, just a number given over the phone when I made the first order.

Yes same here. Just made a phone call & that was it.

I have emailed CS & asked them to give me EXACT clarity over this. Will let you know what I get back. I will not let them off the hook if the don't give me a decent answer. If they want to play dirty they shoukd be made to justify it.:taphead:

Oh look ! Heres their get out of jail card in the T&C

2.2 All orders placed by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances. We may also close your account for any reason including the reasons detailed in clause 9.3 and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.

I'm amazed they haven't shut me down. I have had some right old hum dingers over the years with them & thought they would want to get rid.

The question is. Where do they draw the line in all this?

Sadly I fear there is little that can be done. They make the rules up as they go along.

1.7 We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice, provided that any such change will not affect any purchases you have made before the change is implemented. Your continued use of the Services shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms and Conditions. Our most up to date Terms and Conditions are available at www.qvcuk.com and on QVC Active.

****** thing keeps defaulting to the "just QVC" wall page! :headbang:

Above the posts there are 3 options: select "just others" and you'll see my posts

Or just use minnietheminx's link - that goes direct.

Last edited:
With reference to my post yesterday, I realised that I had rather digressed from the original subject of this thread. I think that happened because any problems that arise due to a company not being honest or clear about how it works or who breaks the law annoy me so much. So apologies to anyone who felt that I wasn't keeping to the point.

I won't add any more to the issues of the 30 day MBG, limits on returns, receiving "the letter" and people having their accounts closed as so much has already been said by others on this thread and the two related ones. Suffice to say, it is very wrong and it's about time QVC are taken to task on all these issues and anything else they say or do which is misleading.

I just want to say thank you KTWB for starting all this, to the point where it is now at the top of the QVC forum. This will hopefully ensure that anyone who reads the forum in the future will be aware of QVC's current mode of operating and also of any updates. Also the fact that you have been posting on Facebook too should open other people's eyes to this situation.

These problems with QVC will probably be ongoing for a long time but I live in hope that they may see sense eventually.

Last edited:
These problems with QVC will probably be ongoing for a long time but I live in hope that they may see sense eventually.

I seriously doubt that - QVC's customer service dept gave a VERY PC public reply and I was asked to message my concerns to them privately then they stopped talking. I want a public discussion about this; too much about their MBG policies are decided behind closed doors and they should be able to discuss these is public.

Unfortunately, they don't seem to be able to do that. I'm not sure I can trust a company that will not discuss its policies in public. After all, what on earth do they have to hide?

I seriously doubt that - QVC's customer service dept gave a VERY PC public reply and I was asked to message my concerns to them privately then they stopped talking. I want a public discussion about this; too much about their MBG policies are decided behind closed doors and they should be able to discuss these is public.

Unfortunately, they don't seem to be able to do that. I'm not sure I can trust a company that will not discuss its policies in public. After all, what on earth do they have to hide?

Really?? Very telling statement from QVC that says it all really. All smoke and mirrors at best or downright dishonest at worst, now everyone can make up their own minds on this.

Really?? Very telling statement from QVC that says it all really. All smoke and mirrors at best or downright dishonest at worst, now everyone can make up their own minds on this.

Well, I've just called them on their lack of a response.

I think I may also be getting my QVC account closed pretty soon :wonder:

That would be a stupid move on their part if they do Klarion as it will just show them up as using even more bullying tactics and this subject isn't going to get dropped.

I just had a call from a lady called Jackie from the CEO's office in Liverpool to tell me that I haven't been forgotten and she is having a meeting with the finance team to find out why my account was closed. WTF!!?? I said you know why it was closed, because of my returns, but then she said there were some other points in my letter that she wanted to discuss with them but the meeting couldn't take place until towards the end of this month and then she will respond to my letter. So they are going through the motions but I'm not expecting a different outcome.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

I just had a call from a lady called Jackie from the CEO's office in Liverpool to tell me that I haven't been forgotten and she is having a meeting with the finance team to find out why my account was closed. WTF!!?? I said you know why it was closed, because of my returns, but then she said there were some other points in my letter that she wanted to discuss with them but the meeting couldn't take place until towards the end of this month and then she will respond to my letter. So they are going through the motions but I'm not expecting a different outcome.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

oh well PPC this is a move in some direction! They haven't swept you completely under the carpet have they...perhaps you've scared them with there being some other points in your letter that she wanted to discuss with the finance team - I think it's quite a positive move - specially as you were contacted with the news rather than left to moulder until things had been discussed and settled. Maybe you will yet be able to notch one up for people power - here's hoping!:nod:

Latest posts

Back