A tad peed off !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ridiculous. You've paid good money in good faith and they're keeping it (even if it's only for a day, they still get interest on YOUR MONEY) till they decide whether you can have a replacement and it's not your fault??? This is a joke a minute and they're laughing all the way to the bank.

A new set should have been sent out to you straight away especially if you sent a photo of the damaged goods.Sending the missing bits in weeks is not acceptable, you purchased a complete set. It always surprises me how many companies do not take a loss & keep a customer happy.If they have a lot of complaints of this nature they should look at their carriers.

Just got off the phone with CS as I have still not received my missing items. They apologised yet again and then put me on hold. It will be another 7/10 days !!!! What if they still didn't arrive! wait another 7/10 days after that ! So now I'm waiting for a prepaid label to send the items I did receive, back, and get a replacement ! I could ****** scream, why didn't they do that in the first place GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

With all the faff you've had they should just send the replacement now and not require you to return the 1st lot! Plus it doesn't say much for bareminerals customer care either!

I wouldn't send anything back until I received the replacement products.

Once this has all resolved write a letter to HQ detailing dates, phone calls, etc. as you've paid money for items you haven't received and should be compensated for the period of time after they had taken money from your account to the date you received the full item proper.

I recommend emailing the CEO. Of course, he never actually sees your email, but has a dedicated "elite" customer service dept who appear to be able to cut through the cr*p and resolve your issue. Be clear about what you want as the resolution, generally if you are not being unreasonable, they deliver what you ask for. Email details are [email protected] HTH!

I recommend emailing the CEO. Of course, he never actually sees your email, but has a dedicated "elite" customer service dept who appear to be able to cut through the cr*p and resolve your issue. Be clear about what you want as the resolution, generally if you are not being unreasonable, they deliver what you ask for. Email details are [email protected] HTH!

I did it. Let's see if I get an answer

For those of you who have been wondering what's been happening about this. Look what I received today !

Dear Mrs Aldrich

Thank you for your recent e-mail and I do apologise for the delay in getting back to you.

I am so sorry to here that your recent order was received with two items missing. It is also with regret to hear that you never received the two replacement parts which were requested from our Vendor.

I am sorry that we did not give you the option to return your incomplete order for a replacement item sooner however I have today sent you a replacement order free of charge which you should receive at your home address in the next 5 working days.

Once again please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. If I can be of any further assistance in the meantime then please do not hesitate to contact me by replying to this e-mail.

Kind regards

Chris Pearse
QVCUK Chief Executive Office

Result !

Glad you got a reply , No idea why it will take 5 working days to get to you , surely it should have been marked as a priority order and been with you tomorrow, funny how other companies can offer next day delivery x

So pleased about that, ostrich! I wonder - just wonder - if they may be starting to take the eensiest bit of notice of what their customers are saying? But why should it have got to that stage anyway? Why did you have to go to all that trouble yourself? After all, they are supposed to be number 2. Maybe they should adopt the Avis slogan - "We're number 2 so we try harder"?

IMO true customer service is when the person answering the phone can actually DO something without having to refer it higher and take days to get back to you. Having junior staff just working through a set of standard questions and then giving you one of a few standard "hand-offs" just is not warranted in many cases.

So pleased about that, ostrich! I wonder - just wonder - if they may be starting to take the eensiest bit of notice of what their customers are saying? But why should it have got to that stage anyway? Why did you have to go to all that trouble yourself? After all, they are supposed to be number 2. Maybe they should adopt the Avis slogan - "We're number 2 so we try harder"?

They have mentioned on every show ive watched of late about them being Number 2 behind John Lewis , Im not sure I could take it if they ever got to Number 1.

Latest posts

Back