Accessories by Kipling TSV on Sunday the 15th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rainbowdottie I love ultra pink lol ...don't worry I need to get out more,too lol ......I'm keeping my pastel colours from this seasonincase no decent colours for summer come out next year....:sweat: (told I need to get out more)

But you must get out more to actually put our beloved kiplings to the good use they deserve!

I must be fortunate then the tk in central London and South is served well. Monkeys all intact too!

Snowstorm that's great ...not much here ...That's why I appreciate the net...when you get ones you can buy and trust from too that's a relief...:handshake:

well just to feed my addiction more kipling have a mid season sale although nothing really appealed.

Just had a lookey on amazonand kipling seem dear on there tonight (their prices seem to change all the time!)

Maybe Kipling is just becoming a more expensive brand now :thinking:

Having a look round QVC there definitely seems a new print - this time pink proof print which has pink orange and grey in it.I like it but my last TSV was the mint proof colour and I think if I get the new one,they'll be too samey.

So desperate to know what the TSV is !

Last edited:
Eldorados are great, must have a look on Amazon! I use mine when flying, goes under my coat so not to be counted as a bag! If it was it would just go in my hand baggage.Have just washed 3 Kiplings on a cold wash in the machine today & they are like new.

Agree Eldorado is one of my most-used Kipling, it must be over 4-5 years old but it just seems to hold everything I need (I'm not a kitchen sink carrier though).

I really really miss the prints they used to sell, not the splodgy patterns they churn out now. They also seem in a rut of pinky reds and jade greens.

Jude xx

Marie Francoise-Wolff has posted a link to the Cammie bag on the Kipling website - price there is £74.00 and it looks like it is tangerine colour, but hasn't confirmed whether it is the TSV yet
update:
It is the TSV QVC Price: £47.78.

Measurements:
Height (cm/inch): 21cm 8.4" Width (cm/inch): 36cm 14.4" Depth (cm/inch): 17cm 6.8"
Handle strap max: 20cm 8" Detachable strap min/max: 38cm 15.2" 70cm 28"

Colours:
Indigo blaise print
Blue red linear print
White
Tangerine
Grey
Lilac

Last edited:
Amazon have put the price of the Eldorado up now. But I got a New Raisin in Cafe Latte for £44 with free delivery. According to my research although not the cheapest it is fairly competitive. And New Raisin not on Q at the mo it seems.

Just looked at the Cammie. A good price but the colours Q may have seem very limited and not to my taste. It looks a lot like the Fairfax to me.

I will look again.. Maybe I am looking at the wrong bag... but it looked the shape of a fairfax with a zip on the side instead of pouch with velcro fastening.

Hmf,I don't like it.

Its a fairfax,a follo and a Jacqueline all in one with even a little of the last adley TSV thrown in.

I may go for the Ginowan (any thoughts??) that I've been hankering after.......although I also see the amberely is back in a couple of different colour choices,which is a bag I lurve.

I always used to go for the cross body bags,I dislike the bags that have handles and a long strap.The bag never sits right as the long handle is attached diagonally.I've now got used to a shoulder bag however and my jeel cross body back the other day,felt heavy,awkward and hurt my shoulder.

My ultra pink faifax from ebay arrived today - like it - but its very compact!

As for the eldorado,hmm,I don't find a useful bag other than to carry a phone in,my cash card and keys.I like big bags and occasionally use my elderado for just those essential items.My kindle would never fit in it!!!

I also now read on FB that the whole weekend will be on easy pay!

No need to save my EP code really! buyt like I say I think I'm going for the ginowan.

Latest posts

Back