Alan, get gorgeous with QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
That was the title of the email I got from QVC this morning, together with a picture of a dress, and various beauty items that are on sale today in the Get Gorgeous event .

Do you think the dress will suit me? If not, what other beauty items should I go for?

Oh I do hope you will take advantage of the Get Gorgeous event Alan! You'll need a particularly good foundation, especially if you get 5 o'clock shadow, and maybe some false eyelashes...get those with twinkly bits in..!

It reminded me of years back when my boss received an invitation to a dinner-dance - but it was men only...I think he went in his sequinned backless ballgown..!

Philosophy's when hope is not enough?!! Or their new one, Beardless Schmeardless. I would resent the implication that I'm not *already* gorge.

people would no doubt complain if Q only sent promo's to people of one sex.

anyway loadsa trannies buy frocks off the telly :giggle:

people would no doubt complain if Q only sent promo's to people of one sex.

anyway loadsa trannies buy frocks off the telly :giggle:

I once saw photo's of Peter Kay in a mag. dressed as a Geraldine out and about in what looked like a Kim & Co print skirt and top. :wonder:

filming1+018.jpg
70266339866dddd721176f78f180fdbe699.jpg

I still don't think it takes the attention away from the beard though! :giggle: :mysmilie_17:

Mally's or Smashbox ranges, with something stretchy from Kim & Co.

Don't bother with Lola Rose: too understated. You want massive Die-moan-eek stones: on your ears, round your neck and on every finger.

Try a Ken Paves' hairpiece: remember, it doesn't matter if it doesn't match your natural hair colour!

And then a Kipling bag in an understated surgical pink - lovely!

:devil:

That was the title of the email I got from QVC this morning, together with a picture of a dress, and various beauty items that are on sale today in the Get Gorgeous event .

Do you think the dress will suit me? If not, what other beauty items should I go for?

Steady, Hooded Claw will get jealous!

Don't bother with Lola Rose: too understated. You want massive Die-moan-eek stones: on your ears, round your neck and on every finger.

Try a Ken Paves' hairpiece: remember, it doesn't matter if it doesn't match your natural hair colour!

And then a Kipling bag in an understated surgical pink - lovely!

Why surgical? I'd have thought a coquettish pink (held delicately with a crackle OPI nail).

not trousers though - the crutch will be far too snug !

Try a Ken Paves' hairpiece: remember, it doesn't matter if it doesn't match your natural hair colour! easy to change your natural colour with Betty Grey-Away.

[And then a Kipling bag in an understated surgical pink - lovely! You must have a matching purse and pencil case and the monkey should be called Quentin

some thoughts while I'm munching on a McD's apple pie.

Thanks ladies, but I already follow the IW beauty regime:

1. A quick blast of the Karcher and a Polti facial sauna to prep the skin;
2. A few dabs of Jerome Alexander marble make up (as used in only the very BEST funeral homes).
3. I pick out whichever nylon kaftan I'm going to wear while I decide on my next cruise or prepare for my next wedding.

:tongue:

Thanks ladies, but I already follow the IW beauty regime:

1. A quick blast of the Karcher and a Polti facial sauna to prep the skin;
2. A few dabs of Jerome Alexander marble make up (as used in only the very BEST funeral homes).
3. I pick out whichever nylon kaftan I'm going to wear while I decide on my next cruise or prepare for my next wedding.

:tongue:

a coat or two of Cuprinol for the sun-kissed look perhaps...?!

Latest posts

Back