Ali K ... Ginger?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Ok I know she will be delighted to be appearing without the wig but wow that colour ain't working on her.

Up a few shades Ali love!

I agree I'm sorry to say. She must love "wearing her own hair" but having seen her in that fab Ken Paves wig I much prefer that colour on her. I loved that coppery blond brown on you Ali.

Still ... she's kicked cancer up the arse so I suppose she has earned the right to do whatever she likes.

I think Ali must be concentrating on growing it at the moment and maybe a little apprehensive about using harsh chemicals until she`s sure everything is ok ..just a thought I agree she suits a lighter shade that goes more with her complexion.

Post-chemo hair is fragile and can't take normal hair-colouring products. Henna is about the only thing you can use, hence redness. Ali may well be desperate to get back to her usual blonde, but there's nothing she can do about that for now.

Her confidence must be hard enough to maintain, without complaints about her appearance.

I think she's got the look of Susannah York circa 1975 - she looks good in those boots :wink:

Mine came back like hers curly and salt n pepper hated it, had hubby with a semi colour which made it all over too heavy dark a shade.
Couldn't wait to get it long enough to ask my mobile who thankfully is a good friend to do a trim, with eventually blond highlights and advise how quickly to get to a shoulder length bob.
Oh I'm so thankful I suffer at home in silence, not in front of millions on TV.
Love and respect Alison and Amica. x

I don`t think anyone was complaining just saying what they think looks good on her..I`m sure she would understand and take it as its meant as she must know she has a fan club on here JMO

It is great to see Ali K with her own hair again and Amica too for that matter.

As others have said after chemo your hair comes in different, often a different texture and colour to what you were and the hair is fragile and can't always be coloured as you would like therefore I really don't think this thread is appropriate, lets just enjoy seeing Ali and Amica back on screen!

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back