Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The weird looking Skinnnn man is up for an award.
And I heard him mention the other day that he's 60.
I'm sorry, but surely to God they're not expecting us to believe that it's his lotions and potions that makes his forehead so smooth & shiny that you could probably see your reflection in it?
Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me. If he wants botox and a facelift or two, that's 100% his decision and if he's happy with the results all power to him, but don't ask me to pay close to £40.00 for a tube of exfoliator and imply that I'll suddenly wake up looking 20 years younger after using it.

And I heard him mention the other day that he's 60.
I'm sorry, but surely to God they're not expecting us to believe that it's his lotions and potions that makes his forehead so smooth & shiny that you could probably see your reflection in it?
Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me. If he wants botox and a facelift or two, that's 100% his decision and if he's happy with the results all power to him, but don't ask me to pay close to £40.00 for a tube of exfoliator and imply that I'll suddenly wake up looking 20 years younger after using it.
I agree. There’s no way that he looks that way at 60 without some kind of cosmetic work. I will never buy any product where the BA has clearly had “help.” To me, it’s false advertising and they’re usually a premium price to boot.

I remember when he first announced he was sixty. Well he has either had some seriously extensive work done, or he can’t be sixty surely? I mean yes, people can be very baby faced but his skin is without any blemish whatsoever. So I am assuming he has had work done, loads of Botox, has done some dermabrasion thingy, put on a ton of makeup and got all those halo lights glaring away to get the shine on the forehead! If not, I do not believe he is that old. He reminds me a bit of the Sussexes lackey, Omid Scobie, who is I think over 40 but looks a lot younger. But it’s the same sort of look.

I remember when he first announced he was sixty. Well he has either had some seriously extensive work done, or he can’t be sixty surely? I mean yes, people can be very baby faced but his skin is without any blemish whatsoever. So I am assuming he has had work done, loads of Botox, has done some dermabrasion thingy, put on a ton of makeup and got all those halo lights glaring away to get the shine on the forehead! If not, I do not believe he is that old. He reminds me a bit of the Sussexes lackey, Omid Scobie, who is I think over 40 but looks a lot younger. But it’s the same sort of look.
Look at his neck. That shows his correct age. Looks like Turkey Giblets.

Sussex lackey Scooby Doobie.🤣

Do the presenters have conversations in their dressing rooms as to what 'new' words or phrases they're going to start using, I wonder, to keep things *ahem* fresh? I noticed a couple of days ago that Ophelia had started throwing out 'you're/I'm adoring this' just for a change. And for the second time in just 5 minutes Alison's just said yet AGAIN 'all flipping genders!'

I wonder if she knows that one of the many genders is two-spirit? I wonder how many she can list. Maybe two? Male and female!

Surgery, lasers, radiofrequency, botox, fillers, all manner of things, but definitely not achieved from a piddling pot of cream. Always amazed that anyone falls for the tripe spouted by people who have obviously had multiple procedures.
I think it's a full face lift, & then botox & filler/lasers.
He was giving the microderm the hard sell & actually put his appearance down to that, & conveniently the other cream of his that featured next up.

'I know skin' 'My Lab' Why is having a lab a thing now? I may own a football club, doesn't mean I can play footie. He does not seem honest. Lots of BS going on.

I think it's a full face lift, & then botox & filler/lasers.
He was giving the microderm the hard sell & actually put his appearance down to that, & conveniently the other cream of his that featured next up.

'I know skin' 'My Lab' Why is having a lab a thing now? I may own a football club, doesn't mean I can play footie. He does not seem honest. Lots of BS going on.
Not to mention the dodgy wig/transplant.

Latest posts

Back