All Boxed Up.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh I want one now! (This box I mean, not one of Stratobuddy's orgasmic surges, although... ;)
No, joking apart and especially if it really is around the £20 mark I would absolutely love to try this. The range is right up my alley, natural and ethos wise, and as I said I haven't tried their skin care offerings...

Do please let us know if anyone spots it offered as a box...

Personally, I'll take any surge where I can get it!

But anyway, back to the above set All Boxed Up offered me as an alternative to the Time Bomb ... as I said, no price was mentioned but they said to email them if I was interested so I wonder if it's worth you dropping them a line, just saying you heard from a friend that there might be an Organic Surge box available and could they give you more information. The worst they can do is say no. Contact Mel on [email protected] (that is the complete address - I have emailed them before using it). I found they are pretty good at replying. Alternatively, I don't mind replying to their email to ask about the price and general availability?

Mind you don't know who I'm kidding, between me and my husband we haven't even got the strength to raise our eyebrows, let alone anything else, we'd sooner have a lovely meal, he watch his sport and me shop on line, sad I know but we enjoy it.........eating and shopping that is. :mysmilie_17:

Oh, I do so love this forum for the variety of topics and the random bits of information that you can pick up.

Personally, I'll take any surge where I can get it!

But anyway, back to the above set All Boxed Up offered me as an alternative to the Time Bomb ... as I said, no price was mentioned but they said to email them if I was interested so I wonder if it's worth you dropping them a line, just saying you heard from a friend that there might be an Organic Surge box available and could they give you more information. The worst they can do is say no. Contact Mel on [email protected] (that is the complete address - I have emailed them before using it). I found they are pretty good at replying. Alternatively, I don't mind replying to their email to ask about the price and general availability?

Hi Andi,

Thanks so much for that :)
I will try emailing tomorrow and if I get a big no, I may come back to you to see if you would mind trying for me too since (your v kind offer) to see if you get a better response because they actually offered it to you?

Fingers crossed!

Hi Andi,

Thanks so much for that :)
I will try emailing tomorrow and if I get a big no, I may come back to you to see if you would mind trying for me too since (your v kind offer) to see if you get a better response because they actually offered it to you?

Fingers crossed!

I have emailed them too, just enquiring about availability and price. Hopefully we will get a positive response. I'll let you know anyway.

I have emailed them too, just enquiring about availability and price. Hopefully we will get a positive response. I'll let you know anyway.

Thank you Andi.
I have been too ill today to Email but I will do so tomorrow and feed back any response!

Think organic surge could do well on qvc - they really don't have an affordable skincare range especially not an organic/natural one... I've always wondered why they don't do their own beauty range - but they sell stuff based on brand profiles and/or celeb guest!

Morning! Sorry to hear you have been unwell, TLL.

Afraid it's bad news from All Boxed Up with regard to the Organic Surge set. They replied to say it is only something you can buy as an alternative to the Time Bomb if you don't want to wait. Such a shame but at least we know.

Morning! Sorry to hear you have been unwell, TLL.

Afraid it's bad news from All Boxed Up with regard to the Organic Surge set. They replied to say it is only something you can buy as an alternative to the Time Bomb if you don't want to wait. Such a shame but at least we know.

Thanks for the well wishes :) Sadly it's a permanent situation and just a case of if I can function one day more than another... On which point I did ask my lovely carer/friend to email for me and we haven't heard back so bless you for doing it!

What a shame :( That is a set I would love to try and at the lulu price is a steal!
Should ask if anyone gets the offer and doesn't want to wait for their lulu I would be more than happy to pay for the OS set ;)

Anyways I hope you enjoy your set Andi x

Bless you, Totally Loopy Lou. If the OS set had been available only to people who bought the other set, say, and not just as an alternative to it, I would gladly have bought it on your behalf.

I'm sure if there is ever an Organic Surge offer, it will be posted on here, but if I spot it anywhere, I'll let you know.

Hope this is a good day for you. Look after yourself x

Bless you, Totally Loopy Lou. If the OS set had been available only to people who bought the other set, say, and not just as an alternative to it, I would gladly have bought it on your behalf.

I'm sure if there is ever an Organic Surge offer, it will be posted on here, but if I spot it anywhere, I'll let you know.

Hope this is a good day for you. Look after yourself x

Thank you again Andi, you made me well up!
Will keep my eyes posted for OS offers on skincare! X

Just got an email about a sneak preview of a new Stella loves beauty box they're doing... It's luxury and pricey but if you buy Elemis skin recovery capsules anyway, it's potentially a great buy... And that cowshed body lotion is fab plus I'd like to try the Una Brennan face cream. Sadly out of my price range ATM ;(

http://www.allboxedup.co/stellalovesbeauty/

£49.99 plus pandp...

I've just seen it too but it's too expensive for me. I received the Cowshed body lotion in my mystery box and it is really lovely. Maybe they will reduce it in time.

There's another box - no face skincare, but some beauty products for £29.99
http://www.allboxedup.co/youandyourwedding/ I don't think you need to be getting married!

You & Your Wedding Honeymoon Beauty Box includes:
Elemis Jasmine and Rose Milk Bath (400ml) RRP £42.00
“after a stressful day there is nothing for relaxing than sinking into a hot bath that leaves your skin ridiculously soft and smelling like roses.”
Cowshed Wild Cow Invigorating Body Lotion (300ml) RRP £20.00
“I love this body lotion… I smooth it on after my shower in the morning and can feel the benefits all day.”
Bellapierre Tweezers RRP £15.99
“Bellapierre are experts and their professional-grade tweezers grab the hair firmly every time so I can create the brow shape I want.”
Ybf Automatic Eyebrow Pencil Duo RRP £13.50
“a game changer because it simply twists upwards for more pencil and you can use the other end for the perfect groomed finish”
New CID i-glisten lipgloss (6.2g) RRP £17.00
“these lipglosses are unique because of their rolling wand application which doesn’t smudge your lipstick and instead leaves a perfect layer of shine on top – voila!”
Ciate Pocket Money Nail Vanish (13.5ml) RRP £9.00
“it’s chic, glamourous and understated so it works with any outfit.”

Is there anyone still waiting for their time bomb order? If so have you heard anything about any expected delivery dates?
I think it's becoming a bit of a joke now the length of time to wait for a these items.

Is there anyone still waiting for their time bomb order? If so have you heard anything about any expected delivery dates?
I think it's becoming a bit of a joke now the length of time to wait for a these items.

Coincidentally, my order finally arrived a couple of hours ago. I had an email in the early hours from Royal Mail, saying they would be delivering a trackable item today. I was actually planning to contact them this week as September (when they said I'd get my box) has come and gone.

If you remember, or read back through this thread, some people had their deliveries in early August but that might have been from the Daily Mail offer whereas I ordered from the offer I received in an email from All Boxed Up. I placed my order on 28 July if it helps - can you remember when you ordered?

Last edited:
I can't remember the date when I ordered but feels like ages ago now. I emailed them over the weekend as September has certainly come and gone but I've had no reply. I sent another email off this morning.
Pleased you have received yours at least they must still be sending them out.

Latest posts

Back