All Boxed Up.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I`ve just risked ordering from them for the first time. Fingers crossed they don`t let me down. I received the offer of a Bellapierre box containing a 12 eyeshadow palette, bronzer, handcream, mascara and a nail polish.

I saw that box and thought it looked like great value. I think I've just been v unlucky in my experience with them! Im still holding out hope of getting a box before Christmas!

I had to give an update on my long-awaited All Boxed Up order...!

It arrived today - having been sent using a tracked service - and even contains an extra full sized Ciate nail varnish. After all the palaver and a spectacularly horrid week, I'm really pleased and that's made my day.
Granted it took 7/8 weeks to get here, missed the birthday I bought it for and I had to send two chasing emails but they've come (very) good in the end ;)

Happy shopper, the smell is fresh and clean. The items all look nice but came just in bubble wrap. I can't believe the value! Puts QVC to shame. The candle which I've just used smells light and clean but you do get a throw from it.

Happy shopper, the smell is fresh and clean. The items all look nice but came just in bubble wrap. I can't believe the value! Puts QVC to shame. The candle which I've just used smells light and clean but you do get a throw from it.

Sounds lovely. I might go for it.

Wow I`m impressed. I ordered my box less than a week ago and there`s been Christmas inbetween and yet it arrived this morning. It`s very nice and I must say the 12 mineral eyeshadow palette is fabulous, the mineral bronzer looks good, the handcream smells nice and the mascara will get a test run today to see if it doesn`t irritate my eyes. The only thing I won`t use is the nail polish ( I`m allergic to nail polish ) but I know one of the teenage grand daughters will use it. The set is well worth the money.

The contents of this offer are not for me and I don't know any of them (apart from the Leighton Denny nail polish) so cannot recommend. However, if you like any of these things, you might be interested in today's All Boxed Up offer for £24.99 inc P&P. Today only, if you order, there's an additional free product as shown, which apparently makes the total value £139.50.

Screen Shot 2016-02-01 at 15.57.38.jpg

January Beauty Box includes

Elemis Treat Your Feet (75ml) RRP £20.00
Melts beautifully into the skin, smoothing and hydrating rough dry areas.

Mitchell & Peach English Leaf Hand Cream (60ml) RRP £17.00
Softens, nourishes and protects the skin.

TimeBomb Revealing Body Cleanser (200ml) RRP £14.50
For shimmery, sleek, polished skin.

Operation: Glam - Lock Star Shampoo (250ml) RRP £16.50
Formulated to leave hair looking brighter, bouncier and better than it has been in years.

Operation Glam - Lock Star Conditioner (250ml) RRP £16.50
Gives your hair the appearance of a youthful bounce

Leighton Denny Forbidden Territory Nail Colour (12ml) RRP £11.00
Very wearable for daytime meetings and night time sophistication.

Wild About Beauty Nutrilips in Betty (3.5g) RRP £15.00
A wash of sheer colour and soft shine finish.

Plus FREE Monday 1st February only:
Wild About Beauty Divine Nights palette RRP: £29.00

Screen Shot 2016-02-01 at 15.58.09.jpg

I think the January Beauty Box without the freebie will still be available a bit longer but not sure.

There's a Valantines Beauty Box out now. They seem to be coming thick and fast. I have a couple of the products from a previous box so will pass on this one. Wish they would vary the products a bit more.

I don`t know if this link will work but they sent me an email this morning about a February box. It doesn`t seem to be on their website as yet but here`s the link which was in my email, hope it works.
http://www.allboxedup.co/mymail/

There's also a new mani/pedi box available. Good value but only if you like the colours and accompanying products from Leighton Denny & Time Bomb, of course - £18.99 inc P&P:

Screen Shot 2016-02-12 at 15.48.53.jpg

The Spring Mani/pedi Set includes:

Mitchell & Peach Hand cream (60ml)
RRP £17.00
This easily absorbed hand cream contains Vitamin E, shea butter and English honey to soften, nourish and protect the skin featuring oils of rose, ylang-ylang, violet and lavender from the Mitchell estate.

Timebomb Sole Survivor Foot Cream (75ml)
RRP £14.50
This super rich foot cream is a powerful blend that softens, conditions and helps improve even the roughest skin, while calluses seem to melt away.

Leighton Denny Rebel (12ml)
RRP £11.00
A rich velvety purple with a deep, intense shimmer, this head turning hue stands out from the crowd.

Leighton Denny Best Seller (12ml)
RRP £11.00
Best Seller was the colour many of Leighton Denny testers picked out as a favourite when the colour range was being developed, so what else could it be called but Best Seller?

Leighton Denny Caught Red Handed (12ml)
RRP £11.00
A bright iridescent red that gives a 'naughty but nice' impression. Caught Red Handed creates nails with more than their share of Va-Va-Voom!

Leighton Denny Forbidden Territory (12ml)
RRP £11.00
Forbidden Territory is a fabulous shade for easy style. Very wearable for daytime meetings and night time sophistication.

Bellapierre Beauty Bag
RRP £10.00
Keep your kit together with this great clear beauty bag from Bellapierre. Perfect for seeing your colour collection at a glance.

Got an email today advertising the February special box (different from the monthly box described above) which is an Organic Surge body care and skin care box. £24.99 inc pandp...

http://www.allboxedup.co/monthlyspecial/

It's something similar to what I was desperate to get hold of a few months back and still v keen to try this (unless anyone thinks the organic surge skincare isn't worth trying - only really tried the body care before) but am bit overspent ATM and plenty of skin care really! :(

Yes, I saw the organic surge one too. Looks good value, but I too was wondering how good their stuff is, and not really in need of skin care currently.

was just coming over to post this ,
and you beat me to it
it looks nice but i don't need any stuff at the mo either
i have only used some of their body/bath stuff before
and really liked that

OK, couldn't resist. This is the first offer in ages where I think I will use everything. Looking forward to using some natural products. And the value is so much better than a TSV.

I love organic surge stuff. I use their shampoo and conditioner and it is fantastic with no 'nasties'. I also use their face wash and day and night creams and they are really great. High quality and no parabens etc. I normally am a decleor girl but love organic surge. May have to treat myself to the box, thank you.

I love organic surge stuff. I use their shampoo and conditioner and it is fantastic with no 'nasties'. I also use their face wash and day and night creams and they are really great. High quality and no parabens etc. I normally am a decleor girl but love organic surge. May have to treat myself to the box, thank you.

Got their hand soap from TKMaxx smells beautiful, went in today and they had some shower gel in.

After years of buying expensive stuff and using it sparingly, I am now discovering some really lovely and good value skincare and I am enjoying have a morning and evening routine. My skin feels velvety soft.

yes, definitely worth having with the quality of ingredients and what they leave out
i don't use anything with sulfates/sls in anymore
i was such a revelation using bath and shampoo products without nasties in
that didn't strip the skin and hair
and then i didn't have to spend another fortune in mosturiser and conditioner to try and put a bit back into skin/hair

so in the end, the quality in the ingredients does pay off
rather than the apperance of quality via branding and marketing, and it all full of cheap nasties
(or as i call it 'all fur coat and no knickers' *wink*)

There is an offer today from Willow Beauty in the telegraph, if anyone has the code can they please post it here. Looks great all organic but I've not managed to find the code. Thanks

Latest posts

Back