All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I misunderstood the 12 Hour Spectacular. Everyone who manages to buy it, at whatever time during the 12 hours, pays the price in the final sale.

So basically you have to wait 12 hours to learn how much you'll pay for an item you've already committed to buying.

Is Crimewatch not on any more?

Ha Ha.

We might see Evers on Britain's Got Talent.

But, it will be a ............

Britains.jpg

Attachments

• britain..jpg
    britain..jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 170
Stupid attention seeking moo. Who on earth would be interested in watching her in her onesie, smoking and trying to act like she's still 18. Lisa clearly thinks that she's far more interesting than she actually is.

She's just a 40 something, somewhat narcissistic woman still desperately clinging onto her dream of fame, and it isn't going to happen. It never was.

The only talent she possesses is the same as what Evers, Sherlock, Mason and Dirty Peter possess and that is of self promotion.

I'm actually a 40 year old woman who enjoys her job and has a bit of fun with it like it or not that's who I am, I don't think I'm interesting at all nor do I dream of being famous lol my gosh no thanks........but don't worry I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but can't change who i am I'm afraid, however at least you can change the channel so that's got to be a bonus for ya lol xxxxx

I'm actually a 40 year old woman who enjoys her job and has a bit of fun with it like it or not that's who I am, I don't think I'm interesting at all nor do I dream of being famous lol my gosh no thanks........but don't worry I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but can't change who i am I'm afraid, however at least you can change the channel so that's got to be a bonus for ya lol xxxxx

Nah, i'd rather watch.

I might miss out on some Bona Fide Art Education.

'My frames cost more than this Kin-Key-Id' :mysmilie_12:

Exactly we are never too old to learn lol xxx

We'd rather have learned a bit more about the actual prints you were selling than what you charged for a frame but hey ho, never mind.

But at least we've learned what can be achieved just from using Snake Serum.

Breathtaking results :mysmilie_59:

We'd rather have learned a bit more about the actual prints you were selling than what you charged for a frame but hey ho, never mind.

But at least we've learned what can be achieved just from using Snake Serum.

Breathtaking results :mysmilie_59:

Love the snake serum my fave product of all time just Incase I forgot to mention that lol xxx

Love the snake serum my fave product of all time just Incase I forgot to mention that lol xxx

Yeah, we got that.

But of course I always feel it's good to include a few different treatments in your beauty regime and not just rely on the one alone :wink:

Yeah, we got that.

But of course I always feel it's good to include a few different treatments in your beauty regime and not just rely on the one alone :wink:

Believe you me I use everything I can being the shallow person that I am lol xxxx

Lisa Brash just stood there and said 'i'm not going to say i'm a Buddhist because i'm not, I drink alcohol'

She was saying she was a Buddhist just the other day and it was questioned on here for that exact reason.

Hysterical :mysmilie_19:

Are you the Lisa Brash? If so can you give us a sign live on price drop please :)

It was Lisa, she mentioned she'd been on here just before she started her shift when she was with Schlocko.

She's a good sport, I respect that. Totally full of it but still a very good sport :mysmilie_59:

She didn't mention any names as far as I noticed Mega but I had one eye on the football too.

I'm recording it in case she comes on during a break and sees my message

As we have price drop royalty on today...Lisa do you think you could get me an afternoon with Peter Simon? I'm a big fan, watched him for around 10 years now and feel I know him quite well but id love to see what he's like in real life.

Latest posts

Back