Alpha H TSV 06/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't take no for an answer, if they can do it for one customer they can do it for all.

I just had another look at the post on Q fb and the person who's being sent another one is a member of Back To You , Surprise surprise !!!!:mysmilie_51:

I’ll try but I’m not sure I want another confrontation with CS. I think they are now under strict instructions not to budge on this one.

Don't take no for an answer, if they can do it for one customer they can do it for all.

I just had another look at the post on Q fb and the person who's being sent another one is a member of Back To You , Surprise surprise !!!!:mysmilie_51:

Absolutely disgusting!

I was trying to look on Facebook what people say about this duo but I struggle to navigate on it, gave up. It’s much easier on the forum to find the topic you are looking for at a glance. Facebook is so busy.

Here you go ....

image.jpg image.jpg

I'm back. Had a hard time getting through to a supervisor, had to go through the whole thing again and was asked by SC 'were you under impression you were buying two masks?' I said that I wasn't under impression, and then was put through to supervisor who was lovely. There wasn't any mask in stock to send out so he said he would refund £14 + p&p. I think this is a better decision than sending out labels as people may send back used ones and they just bin it. Give it a go people, ask for a supervisor.:mysmilie_59:

Well done Marina. This has clearly been stressful and qvc should have done this for everyone from the beginning and not force people to beg. If everyone sends the stuff back then alpha h will probably have to foot the cost, not qvc. Very unpleasant all round and no way to treat good customers and suppliers. Sometimes it's best to swallow the pill, and quickly.

Mine was on waitlist. I had a letter today telling me that there had been a mistake and the item was a single, not duo. I threw it in the bin and cancelled online.

QVC are big enough to cover their own mistakes - especially one that's made under the headline of their BCC charity event. I was a sole trader, but still honoured pricing mistakes.

Well done Marina , hope everyone else gets a good result too , tell them you have evidence that other customers have been sent another tube out :)

Having waited since the 13th for an update on the Alpha Mask Duo, I emailed QVC again this morning.
I did mention the comments on QVCUK's Facebook regarding someone being sent another mask.

This is the reply I got this evening;
"I am sorry that you have not yet been contacted. We have are currently in the process of writing to all our affected customers advising that we are unfortunately unable supply a second mask. We still feel the item represents extra value for money and has been priced correctly, however as the item was not as advertised we can of course arrange a return for a full refund.

If you would like to return this item for a full refund including the P&P please return with the completed packing slip, if you no longer have the invoice or packaging please enclose a cover note stating your membership number, order number and securely wrap the item"

Not very satisfactory, considering the options others were offered.
I will be sending mine back.

yes, well done Marina for getting a satisfactory solution
that is exactly what i would have insisted on, firmly but friendly

now with all the kerfuffle with the cock up
has anyone actually tried the mask
and do find it works well and do you love it, like i do ?

I am not sure whether I have got the right end of the stick about this matter but if QVC sold the Alpha H mask as a duo & took people's money aren't they legally obliged to fulfill their commitment? I do not understand why people are allowing QVC to get away with this. I know people are afraid that the BCC will suffer as a result of QVC's error but surely QVC should not be allowed to hide behind the fact that this was for charity as they have done in previous years. Unfortunately I did not buy the mask as I would have contacted Trading Standards & any other Consumer Organisation I could. It is reprehensible that QVC are failing to honour their commitment to their Customers & also they are dragging Alpha H down with them. QVC should be held accountable & not be allowed to hide their mistakes.

Once they take your money and ship then they are legally bound.

Go to the moneysaving site and consumer rights they have a sticky at the top with legal rights.

If they take your order but haven't sent the item they can refund to honour.

Latest posts

Back