Alpha H TSV 7/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TrixieWoo

Registered Shopper
There's an Alpha H TSV on 7 May. I wondered if there was a clue yet as to what it might be :thinking:

Thanks again for your quick heads up on this. Have you been able to find out yet what it may contain? I have fingers crossed it will have liquid gold in it.

love liquid gold, the eye gel, the rejuvenating cream, the factor 30 moisturiser,all the scrubs. lasts for ages too and the results are veru good

The picture is up for the item # that SCW posted.

It's QVC priced at £25 & contains:

30ml microcleanse, 30ml liquid gold mask, 50ml liquid gold & 12g of the daily exfoliant.

Wondering if this still might be the tsv ~ think I'm disappointed if it is :bandit:

The picture is up for the item # that SCW posted.

It's QVC priced at £25 & contains:

30ml microcleanse, 30ml liquid gold mask, 50ml liquid gold & 12g of the daily exfoliant.

Wondering if this still might be the tsv ~ think I'm disappointed if it is :bandit:

That won't be it. The sizes will be bigger for a TSV and the price will be around £40. Judging by recent ones I reckon it'll be on auto delivery too.

Think it's Alpha-H 4 piece Liquid Gold Ageless Skin Collecction 203154, seeing as new products are Liquid Gold Rejuvenating Cream and Liquid Gold Anti-Ageing Cleanser.

Think it's Alpha-H 4 piece Liquid Gold Ageless Skin Collecction 203154, seeing as new products are Liquid Gold Rejuvenating Cream and Liquid Gold Anti-Ageing Cleanser.

Thanks for the info ill be ordering it for my auntie :happy:

I'm dithering. Don't like the look of the dispenser on the moisturiser. It's the sort of thing that can go wrong and also, how much will be wasted at the end?

I'm dithering. Don't like the look of the dispenser on the moisturiser. It's the sort of thing that can go wrong and also, how much will be wasted at the end?

I think its the same dispenser as the Linda Lusardi range uses on Iw, if it is the same u can unscrew the top at the end and use any remaining product left at the bottom.

Oh, thanks Autumn. Can't think of any more excuses!

No, wait. Just read somewhere that the liquid gold cleanser can't be used around the eyes. I can't be doing with 2 makeup removers. Still dithering. I'll wait till they present it.

Last edited:
Think this is a must for me.Looking forward to here what they say about the new cream. I have had good results from this range which I mix in with decleor .

Thanks Bea Frugal - I was just about to give in and try this but I have just looked at the details and indeed, with the cleanser you should avoid the lip & eye area - thus too much faff for me!
Never mind there are so many beauty ones coming up (God only knows why they do them all at once), I'm sure I'll get one of them!

I missed this in the presentation but how many Auto Delivery drops will there be? I can't see online whether there's just one more drop in 60 days or if it continues for more drops after that? Thanks

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back