And the new word for 2017 is ......?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
2015 was fabrication

2016 was aammazzzing which had to be used at least 4 times in every sentence.

Suggestions for 2017 unless anyone bothered to watch the borefest today and already knows?

Dyson ator(meaning we sell none stop Dyson products, older models of course and keep Mr.Dyson and his factories in the Far East in the money), if you don't have at least 4 Dyson products your life is worthless.:mysmilie_17:

I humbly suggest there will be two or even three buzzwords... Devon, tea-shop, and retreat... All courtesy of our Debbie who will shamelessly use QVC to further her own ends. Nothing new there, I'm afraid. QVC were, and remain, asleep at the wheel when it comes to presenters promotion their own commercial endeavours and extracurricular activities. This should have been nipped in the bud several years ago.

Haven't incredible, tweet me or Twitter featured yet?

I mean of course ink----redible when said with suitable Q emphasis.

I must have missed this.... Is Del Boy opening and running a tea shop in Devon? Is she leaving, joy unconfined? Or will she be commuting? I mean it isn't exactly close is it,

She is spending so many days per week in Devon and so many in her brothers home (annex don't you know) whilst presenting on Q which means all those greedy hours are non stop for those days.

I think Devon is a "writing" retreat but she has mentioned how she would like to open a tea shop.

Thanks for that.

I thought she had only recently moved. If she is having to lodge with her brother, has she hit financial difficulties??????.

When you chuck out superlatives at the rate all the presenters do, they lose all meaning in the end. The only new descriptor I can think off that would ramp it up from the current accolades they bestow on every item is "life changing".

I humbly suggest there will be two or even three buzzwords... Devon, tea-shop, and retreat... All courtesy of our Debbie who will shamelessly use QVC to further her own ends. Nothing new there, I'm afraid. QVC were, and remain, asleep at the wheel when it comes to presenters promotion their own commercial endeavours and extracurricular activities. This should have been nipped in the bud several years ago.

Where Debbie has been so clever is that she has completely blurred the lines between the personal and the professional, and - in doing so - made it as difficult as possible for them to ever get rid of her. The advantage, I guess, of being happy for every aspect of your life to be up for sale. As a study in human nature, I find her fascinating. I have never known of anyone quite like her.

"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF.......(insert here)...steam, a dyson, every miracle ingredient in every skincare range, etc etc...."

What a stupid stupid phrase :angry: Jill Franks is the worst culprit

And the annoying "You want people to say Hey, you look great! and not Your makeup looks great" Aaaaargh!! How many flaming times do we hear this !! (Implying that their make up is subtle when half the time the models are sat there looking like Bette Davis in Whatever happened to Baby Jane)

Sorry, I realise that these are phrases and not words!

"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF.......(insert here)...steam, a dyson, every miracle ingredient in every skincare range, etc etc...."

What a stupid stupid phrase :angry: Jill Franks is the worst culprit

And the annoying "You want people to say Hey, you look great! and not Your makeup looks great" Aaaaargh!! How many flaming times do we hear this !! (Implying that their make up is subtle when half the time the models are sat there looking like Bette Davis in Whatever happened to Baby Jane)

Sorry, I realise that these are phrases and not words!

Same as "You'll look like you, only better". It might have been quite a nifty phrase the first time someone used it, but they're all saying it now. Annoying!

I'm going to predict that the next buzzword will be podcast. That someone will cotton on that a number of podcasts are quite popular, so they might use that as a platform instead, or as well as, their blog

I'm going to predict that the next buzzword will be podcast. That someone will cotton on that a number of podcasts are quite popular, so they might use that as a platform instead, or as well as, their blog

No doubt to be monopolised by Debbie - never slow to spot an opportunity to use technology to her advantage. Savvy lady, no wonder she runs rings around them!

I think the most over used "Buzz word" is Technology! I've heard phrases like, Mattress Technology, this tablet has switchable technology (on off switch to you and me), these clothes have swissh able technology! What the heck is that all about!:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back