Andi Peters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
He has been on live BBC4 TV and is just as irritating as when he is on QVC.

He is co-presenting "Planespotting Live" with Peter Snow, in 3 consecutive daily programmes.

In the first programme, PS has already told him off at least three times, such as "be quiet Andi" and "that's enough Andi" when he cracked a very dubious joke and then was giggling to himself.

He also kept interrupting PS and trying to take over the presentation.

I truly believe he has some dirt on some top TV execs, so will keep on getting cushy jobs regardless. Can't stand the guy.

He judges on celebrity Masterchef and never has a good word to say about any contestants. Now the fact he did not even win his year means nothing he is a genius(in his own little cupboard mind) and looks down on every dish presented.

I avoid him like the plague. He has the dubious distinction of making all the QVC presenters look better than they are... which is some achievement!

I just see someone who is desperately clinging on to his past level of celebrity and relevance as a TV presenter, and who is endlessly and obnoxiously "me, me, me" at every turn.

It's surely not that difficult to behave in a less egotistical, attention-hogging way? To speak to people kindly? To make a good impression on your own terms rather than denigrating (however "subtly") others?

Latest posts

Back