Annoying Tablet Woman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh how ANNOYING is that guest demonstrating a tablet? She just ****ing won't SHUT UP! I'd like to slap her face the annoying cow! Easily in the top ten of annoying guests! Leaves me breathless just listening to her!

That's Abby Surgeon or whatever she calls herself these days. She's been knocking about the shopping channels for years and has always been an annoying motormouth.

Dreadful woman! I will have to mute the sound next time she's on! I used to find that South African man who demonstrated the "Swivel Sweeper" and who kept saying the words "Swivel Sweeper" every 2 seconds annoying but that woman was so awful!

Going slightly off topic...why would anyone buy this tablet (who the fook are Prestigio anyway :wonder:) when the Kindle Fire is due for release in November?? Am I missing something important here?? Argos are selling the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 for £199 down from £399 :happy: so you'd have to be mad to go for this.

Going slightly off topic...why would anyone buy this tablet (who the fook are Prestigio anyway :wonder:) when the Kindle Fire is due for release in November?? Am I missing something important here?? Argos are selling the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 for £199 down from £399 :happy: so you'd have to be mad to go for this.

Even better is the Google Nexus 7 :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I never took to her when she was on the auction channels and obviously other people feel the same, as there is another post on here about her. How can one take seriously a recommendation of a technology item from someone who presents charms for hangiing one's handbag onto?!

Even better is the Google Nexus 7 :D

Yes it's a toss up between the two, The Nexus has a higher android spec but I prefer the bigger screen size on the Samsung and it's also slightly thinner. Decisions decisions....:confused:

I wish I knew what you were all talking about. Products with initials and numbers make me run for the hills with my Valium.

Yes it's a toss up between the two, The Nexus has a higher android spec but I prefer the bigger screen size on the Samsung and it's also slightly thinner. Decisions decisions....:confused:

I agree, on both counts. Oh the dilemma!! I'm still happy with mine (see below for model!) thankfully. Too much competition out there now for me to decide!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

How can one take seriously a recommendation of a technology item from someone who presents charms for hangiing one's handbag onto?!

She was selling Christmas wrapping paper and bags ten minutes before she started the TSV presentation. It must be great to be so talented and versatile. :wink:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh how ANNOYING is that guest demonstrating a tablet? She just ****ing won't SHUT UP! I'd like to slap her face the annoying cow! Easily in the top ten of annoying guests! Leaves me breathless just listening to her!

Oh how I agree Julius. In fact I've been more than a little scathing about her in a previous post on here. She presents various different items and seems to know everything about everything. Truly, truly irritating.

I had never noticed her before but then I happened to tune into the tablet presentation and was aghast at her sheer awfulness! She exudes a monumental smugness, and won't let anyone get a word in! It was as though someone was holding a gun to her head, demanding her to say everything she knew about the tablet in order to spare her life! I'm not going to buy the tablet just because I don't like her! I'm sure there are better things out there. Besides my HP mini netbook I am writing this on is perfectly good!
Oh how I agree Julius. In fact I've been more than a little scathing about her in a previous post on here. She presents various different items and seems to know everything about everything. Truly, truly irritating.

I never took to her when she was on the auction channels and obviously other people feel the same, as there is another post on here about her. How can one take seriously a recommendation of a technology item from someone who presents charms for hangiing one's handbag onto?!

She also did a while on IW....

Her sister does Bob Mackie hours and she's almost as annoying. Must be a family trait!

Did anyone mention that, regardless of what she says, her voice is extremely grating and annoying (and I think this is the 1st time I've ever criticised a presenter).

Did anyone mention that, regardless of what she says, her voice is extremely grating and annoying (and I think this is the 1st time I've ever criticised a presenter).

I find everything about her to be annoying Strato, but I understand she speaks very highly of me!

With all these wonderful skills and traits, coupled with her overwhelming popularity, I wouldn't be surprised if Q made her a permanent presenter at some point in the future... :p

I've checked out the Samsung, 1/2 price Argos out of stock, elsewhere it is twice as much eg Tesco.

I am considering the Prestagio on "4 months trial" see my other thread re return in January.

Latest posts

Back