Another example of 'great' QVC pricing...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.662271.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

Me and Ma Cavey bought a pair each of these, probably about two years ago. We paid £18 plus £2.95 p&p for ours from a regular Chateau D'Argent hour, and at QVC regular pricing (my pair were subsequently stolen so Ma Cavey gave me her pair as she found them too heavy...but that's by the bypass).

A while ago I saw them on air at £30-odd during another CD hour which I thought was a bad enough mark up...

Now today, they were in the Silver 'Clearance' hour for the price shown £23.98 plus £3.45 p&p but QVC regular price of £40.00!!!!

Absolutely bliddy ridiculous, is that. :wonder:

I bought these earrings ages ago too and thought I'd only paid £15 plus p&p but I might be wrong and was astonished to see them priced at £40 recently.

I was quite chuffed when a while after buying them I saw a picture of Kylie in Hello! wearing what looked suspiciously like them...wonder if she actually is a QVC customer????

I bought these earrings ages ago too and thought I'd only paid £15 plus p&p but I might be wrong and was astonished to see them priced at £40 recently.

I was quite chuffed when a while after buying them I saw a picture of Kylie in Hello! wearing what looked suspiciously like them...wonder if she actually is a QVC customer????

:sun:

It really wouldn't surprise me to find they'd been priced at £15 either...they are lovely earrings but in no way worth £40 at all!

I wonder if Kylie really was wearing them? First time in my life I've ever been on trend with a celebrity :wink::grin:

Latest posts

Back