Anouschka

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cheshire Set

Registered Shopper
Any one seen a tv slot with these bags? They look nice on the website (more choice on amazon)

I quite fancy a wallet....

Any one seen a tv slot with these bags? They look nice on the website (more choice on amazon)

I quite fancy a wallet....

Have a look at MaryA's recent thread on this subject. Don't think there are many fans of this range on here!

Thanks Gemma! Am glad I asked :sweat:

I think they might be one of these things you need to 'see in person' & definitely 'feel in person' as the leather may well be soft, or it may be like crunchy old vinyl, no way to tell without handling them really, as I think the painted effect gives the appearance of a really odd texture to the leather but that might be quite a false impression? They don't come across that well on TV & I personally don't like them because they remind me of the 70s & I don't like to 'stand out' in a crowd either, I hate it! lol
Anyway, if you like them, that's all that matters - hell, look how many people love LV bags & (with one range exception) I think they're the fugliest, most hideous things on the face of the earth....if I received one as a gift (unlikely!) I wouldn't be able to get it on eBay fast enough! LOL

Latest posts

Back