Any news on the Tiana B TSV coming up ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

looks like a similar dress in a nina leonard tsv not so long ago. i quite like the missoni print and julia looks really nice in it a grat look on her..

looks like a similar dress in a nina leonard tsv not so long ago. i quite like the missoni print and julia looks really nice in it a grat look on her..

Don't agree. I think that the dress makes Julia and Joanna look positively tubby around the middle though the colours look good on them both. At first I quite liked the dress becuase I thioght it was more of a knit type fabric but as soon as I saw that it was polyester I changed my mind.

Just dreadful....

I'd like to think that there are QVC viewers out there that have a waist - however, everything I saw earlier looked like a spud sack!

I can't wear QVC dresses - nearly six feet tall and a size 12 - so I have no ulterior motive for wanting them to change the style of their "fashion", but I can't help thinking that something fitted would flatter much more than a technicolour duvet cover....

Jinny x

It is horrible, truly horrible, and I agree that their dresses are always too short, I am 5ft 7 and my knees are by far the most ugly things on my body and I never ever show them. One of the reasons I quite like M and S is that they do a choice of lengths in their dresses.

i think it skimmed julia and the tiana b guest imo who have a larger middle area plus it had sleeves for ladies who dont have super toned arms and the neakline is quite flattering.

I like Tiana B but the drape neckline isn't good on me at all. Didn't really want to buy another dress and am grateful not to tempted by the TSV. Mind you their latest style with the blouson waist won't look good on me either. Oh well ... like I said I don't need another frock so it's all to the good really.

I think it looks a really ill fitting dress.I don't think of the models suited it - even Joy who I think is Tiana B's best model.It did nothing for JR whatsoever - made her look very chunky in the waist.

What IS IT with the Yanks and their ridiculous sizing ????? Am I old fashioned to believe that sizing used to increase by 2", as in 32, 34, 36, 38, 40 etc etc. These American fashions go up in 1" increments on the bust - how useless is that ? meaning there is only 5 " between a size 10 and a 20. Ronni Nicole is even smaller I think with a size 20 being a bust of 41" !!!!! What are qvc buyers thinking about ? Why don't they say something, as surely the stock that's returned and left over for clearance speaks for itself.

Even poor old Joy (who is ALWAYS described as size 16 or 18 depending which dress she has on), looks as though she is fit to burst in some of the frocks, and her backside wobbles as she goes off to change. Sorry, but thats how I see it !

I couldn't agree more about the sizing, imo it is time QVC introduced proper sizings across all their fashion brands.

Looks like it's been pulled as all colours available except for rose.

Does it drive anyone else bonkers that the guest says "absolutely" every other word?

To be honest I quite liked the fabric pattern in the rose and the grey, but I don't think the style and cut seemed right.
I heard Julia say something along the lines of the drape of the neckline would differ on the size of your bust.
To me there doesn't seem enough fabric, resulting in the cut being too neat across the shoulders.
In fact on some it looked like the shoulders seemed like they were being pulled down the arms, plus the top of the arms looked tight and pulling.
A thought of mine was the fabric would have been better styled with a round neckline, princess seaming either drop or natural waistline with a gored much longer flared skirt.
Giving a much more of a classy knitted dress look, instead of the cheap sausage TSV look.

Sorry to those who have ordered I really do hope when you receive your parcel, it looks lovely on and nothing like it looks to me on screen.

The pattern made me run for the Zomig (migraine tablets). Anyone who suffers will know what I mean as it's like the visual disturbance you get.

ticks me off the way they keep banging on about how flattering it is on joy as though she really needs help.

We all know Joy is the `plus size` model even new viewers wouldn`t need telling would they as she is more of the average size of women in the UK though when I worked in fashion size 16 wasn`t considered plus at all.....when the TSV was airing Julia couldn`t resist telling us " Joy is in a size 16 and I`m in a 10" really no need but thats Julia she can`t seem to help herself ..I like Julia but sometimes she gets it wrong...I bet poor Joy is sick of hearing it!!

I was wondering too when size 16 became a plus size.

I flicked over and saw some of the show Debbie Flint was presenting. I couldn't get over how she was encouraging people size 22 to go for the size 20 and stand upright!! Now it may well be that they are a bigger fit but I wouldn't have taken the chance, given P&P charges. She also suggested that people go on waitlist as a way of budgeting their finances.

I got mine the other day as had the rose version on waitlist. It's going back today. I ordered the 8 but it is massive, more like a 12 in a regular store. I also didn't like the drapey neckline which fell off my shoulders revealing my bra straps, or the colour which really didn't look like it did on screen. I could have made it work if I always wore it belted and over a polo neck, but I am trying to only buy/keep things that I love and not settle for so-so anymore.

I'd really like to thank this forum for altering me to the fact that you can reclaim p&p on returns with the distance selling regs - funny how they never mention that on the TV!

Latest posts

Back