Anybody else watching QVC Tonight. Happy New Year

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Actually l am flicking between channels. Husbands gone to bed as he has to be up early so l am in charge of the remote!�� This show with me Charlie and DBF is awful! The best of QVC!!! Are they having a laugh? Anyway l will carry on flicking and would like to copy Jazzydrurys words and wish all of you on here HAPPY NEW YEAR! I look forward to many more lively discussions with you all next year! All the best everyone!����

Happy New Year everyone! I hope your QVC shopping habits become/continue to be what you want them to be... with more of your hard-earned staying in your own pockets :mysmilie_59: I wish you all health and happiness, and quality time with those you love. And thank you for an entertaining, engaging time on the forum - lots of laughs and some drama... more of the same in 2016, I'm sure.

I saw snippets of it, I saw that DF said that they're no longer allowed to call the times they show what is coming up on Q over the next few hours/days "breaks" they have to call them gaps or "a chance to see what else it to come"...
whatever next...

I didn't watch QVC last night, but want to wish everyone a very happy and healthy New Year! :)

I think QVC think they'll be up for a BAFTA next for best entertainment show, nope QVC you're a shopping channel. I was at a party last night it was great, I've woke up bright and breezy because I don't drink, my husband only had a couple so he feels ok too, infact he's making breakfast, lovely start to 2016. :mysmilie_14:

I think QVC think they'll be up for a BAFTA next for best entertainment show, nope QVC you're a shopping channel. I was at a party last night it was great, I've woke up bright and breezy because I don't drink, my husband only had a couple so he feels ok too, infact he's making breakfast, lovely start to 2016. :mysmilie_14:

Wish l'd taken a leaf out of your book! Had a bit too much wine while l enjoyed Bryan Adams on the BBC! Suffering now!

Well now I think it is going to get a lot worse. I have just read the review of Joy the new Jennifer Lawrence film and it is about the success of the miracle mop which this woman launched on QUS. The boss of Q is played by Bradley Cooper. Yes, Bradley Cooper!!! I think this will go to their heads big time.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. I watched ITV3 last night, Morse and Midsomer. How sad is that? Plenty of booze though.

Well now I think it is going to get a lot worse. I have just read the review of Joy the new Jennifer Lawrence film and it is about the success of the miracle mop which this woman launched on QUS. The boss of Q is played by Bradley Cooper. Yes, Bradley Cooper!!! I think this will go to their heads big time.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. I watched ITV3 last night, Morse and Midsomer. How sad is that? Plenty of booze though.
I heard them yapping on about this yesterday. It would normally have gone over my head but I had just read a recent post about the mop.
Yawn yawn

Ha ha, yes. I mentioned this on the thread about what role you would take on QVC; as I said, I would like to be the CEO's PA on the strict condition the CEO is exactly the same as the one in Joy! Sadly, the reality is different! I'm sure they're very nice chaps but Bradley they ain't!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-01 at 11.39.53.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-01 at 11.39.53.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 87
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-01 at 11.39.06.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-01 at 11.39.06.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 101
Wish l'd taken a leaf out of your book! Had a bit too much wine while l enjoyed Bryan Adams on the BBC! Suffering now!

It'll do you no harm having a tipple, or two :mysmilie_17: just drink plenty of water and it'll soon pass, happy new year. :mysmilie_852:

Giving Q a miss for a week or so until they get all the Sale tat out of the way. So far it looks like all the 'stuff' for sale has been bought in, as I've never seen any of it shown before.

I saw a bit of the New Year's Eve show, Charlie was in great form, gently ribbing Debbie with comments like "Oh do you have a blog? You should mention it more often"(!)

I saw a bit of the New Year's Eve show, Charlie was in great form, gently ribbing Debbie with comments like "Oh do you have a blog? You should mention it more often"(!)

Would have loved to have seen that! Haven't watched Q since before xmas. It's been amazing! I was out NYE for the first time in 13 years - new man is keeping me entertained and away from Q! Happy New Year to you all. Make it a good one, in whatever way is important to you.

We had a night in babysitting. QVC didn't feature, only the fireworks display when I woke up after an exhausting day, just in time to see the new year in, turning down the volume so as not to wake little people. Have a healthy and happy one, all!

Latest posts

Back