Anybody received their Kipling TSV yet??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ha, I might have been tempted by the 'white' if it is actually cream! I never believe them when they say the shoulder bags are suitable gym or overnight bags - they are great for daily use and hold all my usual stuff very well, but you never see Marie-Francoise taking shoes, a towel or a change of clothes out of her demonstration bag!

I was just about to say that if you pushed hard enough,I'm sure you'd get a prepaid label.But I have seen you have done that Sppoky and the lady doesn't seem very helpful about it.

I didn't buy the bag (thank goodness!! sorry :sad: ) but I would have liked to have read the reviews for it.I couldn't find it yesterday on the website (I didn't think it had sold out???).Maybe try and read the reviews as they will be available to you as you bought it and can access it through your account.

I do have to say that I saw this for the TSV price with the easy pay on QVC's website the day AFTER the TSV day.So I know it didn't sell out?? How often you see the TSV price still showing the next day AND with the easy pay? Maybe they needed to get them sold......maybe its been taken off the website because of the amount of complaints??

hiya, what the qvc lady meant was that she saw it after the "white" had sold out, rather than the whole bag selling out. There was a print that went too but they had all the colours left I believe. Im sure the white only went cause they made a fuss saying that they never do white in TSV's, so this pushed this out quite nicely. (well they didnt have white this time either LOL)

I have to say, I didn't think my white looked cream under any stretch of the imagination! Ok so it's not bright white, but it's definitely white. All things on air are open to interpretation, you see what fits in the bag, you make your own judgement call. I think it's perfectly acceptable for my hand luggage needs, having tried it out tonight, but I could never formally complain if it wasn't as I chose to buy it, based on what I saw. While I know QVC get a lot wrong, complaining about size when you've seen what goes in there is a bit extreme I think. Just tried my white bag against brand new white linen. It's slightly darker but still wouldn't class it as cream. Looks just fine against them in my opinion!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I bought the grey and I love it- it is exactly the colour and size I expected.
No way could you use it as an overnight bag or gym bag though-not that I bought it for those reasons. :heart:

I bought the Tangerine and love the colour which makes a change from my usual black, but really not keen on the bag and agree with forum member who said the zip felt too short. I shall return and buy a Tangerine Defea from one of the very competitively priced companies around at the moment; have seen for around £50 mark and free postage.

I was just about to say that if you pushed hard enough,I'm sure you'd get a prepaid label.But I have seen you have done that Sppoky and the lady doesn't seem very helpful about it.

I didn't buy the bag (thank goodness!! sorry :sad: ) but I would have liked to have read the reviews for it.I couldn't find it yesterday on the website (I didn't think it had sold out???).Maybe try and read the reviews as they will be available to you as you bought it and can access it through your account.

I do have to say that I saw this for the TSV price with the easy pay on QVC's website the day AFTER the TSV day.So I know it didn't sell out?? How often you see the TSV price still showing the next day AND with the easy pay? Maybe they needed to get them sold......maybe its been taken off the website because of the amount of complaints??

It's here but there are no reviews yet which is surprising

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.100160?&cookie=set

I bought the Tangerine and love the colour which makes a change from my usual black, but really not keen on the bag and agree with forum member who said the zip felt too short. I shall return and buy a Tangerine Defea from one of the very competitively priced companies around at the moment; have seen for around £50 mark and free postage.

Oh dear. I am feeling a bit uneasy about my tangarine one, which has not arrived yet. Have I made a boo boo I wonder? It probably won't arrive until Monday (no Saturday post here). I hope I do like it as its a pain in the bum having to return things.

Tangerine is "in", would go with the orange nail varnish in tonight's Leighton Denny TSV!

Big difference between cream and white. But white can be "off", "winter", "ice", "ivory". I think I would have liked it, but they could so easily have said on air that "this is more of an ivory", so people would know what they were getting. The bright studio lights would have bleached the true colour out. In the past Marie Francoise has been really good at describing the colours especially when there are a few "similar" shades, like all the pinks, fucsias, etc. It's QVC that seems to randomly re-name colours just to confuse people!

Anybody with the grey, just wondering how that colour worked out? I have the Blaise but fancy getting the grey, is it a good colour wanted a 'classy' grey not too washed out. Cheers

I put a very honest review online yesterday when I received my white one, it said at the end that you had to allow 72 hrs so that is probably why there is nothing showing yet. So in the next day or so there should be loads on there, but equally I bet there will be loads they won't even publish as I expect, regarding the white, they will all be along a similar vane

They are sending my daughter a return label..wonder will they refund the original P&P too

That's good! I'm convinced they will return the original P&P as its their errors causing the return. If they are sending her a label it will have a letter with it too, she has to return this letter in the packaging with the returns so if you tell her to write across the letter that she wants ALL her money back (P&P too) they will read this and action it. Otherwise sometimes the person opening the parcel just thinks you've changed your mind or something as they must have piles of returns to process, whereas if you point out to them there and then on the letter you are returning cause of their errors, then your daughter should be fine. Good luck!

Anybody with the grey, just wondering how that colour worked out? I have the Blaise but fancy getting the grey, is it a good colour wanted a 'classy' grey not too washed out. Cheers

I got the grey and it is a deep colour-not washed out and not dull at all. My teenage daughter commented that it was a nice colour! I don't do prints or bright colours so the grey was my only choice. Could describe it as charcoal maybe?

Oooh a review is online now, 5 out of 5, hmmmn!! as I thought I bet they won't show all the 1's out of 5. Clearly this lady was very happy with hers tho which is fantastic, doesn't say what colour she went for. Cynic in me thinks QVC have written it ROFL ROFL. I am pleased this lady was happy :)

Bought this in tangerine, it arrived and its a nice bag, but just not me really..so am wishing i had ordered an adomma really...if i return this for an exchange for an adomma, will i still get that on easy payments seeing as the first installment has been paid already??

Hi All
This is my first post but I have watched posts for a couple of months now and found them very informative and the info very helpful when trying to decide on the right Kipling bag - thanks to you all.
After a great deal of thought I did buy the Cammie TSV. I had fancied the Blue/Red Linear since I saw it on the Marfa bag - so I bought that, in spite of some adverse comments both here & on QVC reviews. I do like it very much - although it is called red (and looks red sometimes) it is actually tangerine (I've checked it against my tangerine bag, and it has the tangerine monkey) so I think it will be quite versatile - the navy background makes it really striking but it doesn't hurt your eyes as someone said it might.
I agree with all of your comments re size - I have been buying Kipling for 10 years now and no way does this match up with bags described as "large" which I have bought from a variety of retailers inc Kipling themselves. I would say it equates with medium. AS I bought it hoping that it was medium I am quite happy with my purchase.
I find it better than the Follo because the zip is shorter than the zip in the main compartment of the Follo which means that it doesn't flop open so much and so is more secure. Also it seems neater than the Follo if you don't have much in it but there is plenty of space to fill up and it still looks good.
I use a Jacqueline as a small gym bag and I can get my gym clothes, shoes, toiletries and a small hand towel in but no way could you get that much into the Cammie.
I also agree with other posts that M-F and the presenters should gve out measurements more than the do - I feel that this is more important to most of us than the name of the monkey and which is M-Fs favourite colours (especially as she doesn't always manage to get them right first time!!). I know that if I am keen to buy or know more about a bag my first priorites are Size and Colour.
Sorry I have rambled on but I hope that my honest assessment of the Cammie will help anyone else who might be undecided about whether or not to buy - after all, making the wrong decision is annoyingly costly when you cosidered postage both ways.
Best wishes to all Kipling Fans

I already have a Kipling bag from several year ago which is "White" (it's official shade name) and it's not the same colour as the TSV. I though they came up with weird and wonderful colour names to justify the launch of new shades each season when they're v similar to previous seasons' colours. On this precedent Kipling and/or QVC should have called the 2012 version of "white" a different name which would, in turn, alert buyers to the difference. I also have a Cream Tigan (the original Tigan hobo not the "New Tigan") which was closer to the TSV shade (slightly deeper).

Jude xx

Attachments

• tigan.jpg
    tigan.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Multiple.jpg
    Multiple.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 154
I have a small "local" style kipling bag bought about four years ago in what was called "white" It is really a milk colour which i actually prefer to brilliant white but should really be called"cream" or "winter white". I do remember the guest or presenter at the time pointing out that in real life it is this milky colour.

Hello and welcome to the forum weathergirl and kipling fan :wave:

Think it is time that they started taking out the QVC ruler when they are showing the kipling bags
I usually measure one of my own bags to try and give me a comparison to the one I am thinking about ordering
and when I realised that the Cammie wasnt going to be as big as the jacqueline I decided not to buy

Latest posts

Back