Anybody received their Kipling TSV yet??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are 18 reviews on the website now. Mostly glowing ones, a few that did not like it. i wish mine would hurry up, but I expect it won't be here until Monday. I am not a patient person.

ooooh spooky, says Spooky lol, I've just been reading all those too. They are mostly good reviews too as you say, great so many people were happy, really the only negatives are about the white/cream fiasco, so that clearly is the bag everyone has probs with. Wonder how many reviews they won't publish though, mine hasn't appeared yet I notice ;o)

Hope your bag turns up today for you.

I saw the TSV whilst I was at my friends house, and as it was large thought it would be good for me, but I waited until I got home, looked online at the measurements, and compared it to the bags I already have and it was no bigger than some I already had so I passed.

Just thought I'd let you know that:

as well as QVC I also directed a complaint to Kipling themselves regarding the white misrepresentation of the TSV - and heard back accordingly, they apologised if I wasn't happy but said simply return it to QVC then, and with regard to Marie Francoise's comments about using it as a gym bag, they said Marie was recalling her own gym experience with the bag - and offered this as a suggestion of "possible use". (perhaps she just walked into a gym with it over her shoulder then ;o) and she didn't say possible, she said you COULD). They passed no comment WHATSOEVER of the fact it is NOT LARGE and no comment whatsoever of the fact it is NOT WHITE. So the main two points of complaint which I, and everybody else, have they totally ignored. Hmmmn, estimation of Kipling well and truly gone down now. Sales rather than customer service are obviously all that counts.

Still waiting for my review to appear on the QVC website too, LOL. Won't hold my breath ....

I doubt if kipling have much input to their QVC bags.As much as I've warmed to MFW over the years - she doesn't work for the brand - shes paid by QVC to represent the brand,on their desginated hours.I imagine QVC "sell" their bags to QVC (unless they're a QVC specially made run) and pretty much let QVC get on with it!

But Marie Francoise always says, "us and we" all the time as though she's a Kipling employee, and the person who contacted me talked on Marie's behalf as though she was a definite colleague. I just contacted them as I was niggled and like you would if you had a problem with a faulty washing machine say whereby you'd take it up direct with Hotpoint or Zanussi say, rather than the shop you'd bought it in. (if you were bothered about the specification of the model that is, rather than just wanting a refund whereby you'd perhaps just go back to the shop).

I think Kipling should be accountable for their products at the end of the day, but then we don't live in an ideal world unfortunately.

Spooky are you going to return under the DSR? I presume you can do that whatever the reason you want to return the bliddy thing.

Must admit I liked the white. I didn't order but I'd have been pipped off if it was anything other the a proper white. I have olive skin and anything cream or off white really doesn't work for me. So the white-ish handbag would have stood out like a sore thumb.

I think, but don't know, that the guests are employed by the brand and not QVC.

She's a model employed to demonstrate Kipling bags on QVC, not sure who pays her wages but she's no Kipling expert!

Jude xx

She's a model employed to demonstrate Kipling bags on QVC, not sure who pays her wages but she's no Kipling expert!

Jude xx

Yes she's a model/presenter rather than someone who works solely for Kipling. I've always thought she's very good on QVC but I haven't been misled by anything she has said as I've never bought Kipling from QVC.

Just thought I'd let you know that:

as well as QVC I also directed a complaint to Kipling themselves regarding the white misrepresentation of the TSV - and heard back accordingly, they apologised if I wasn't happy but said simply return it to QVC then, and with regard to Marie Francoise's comments about using it as a gym bag, they said Marie was recalling her own gym experience with the bag - and offered this as a suggestion of "possible use". (perhaps she just walked into a gym with it over her shoulder then ;o) and she didn't say possible, she said you COULD). They passed no comment WHATSOEVER of the fact it is NOT LARGE and no comment whatsoever of the fact it is NOT WHITE. So the main two points of complaint which I, and everybody else, have they totally ignored. Hmmmn, estimation of Kipling well and truly gone down now. Sales rather than customer service are obviously all that counts.

Still waiting for my review to appear on the QVC website too, LOL. Won't hold my breath ....

Me too, as I also complained about the size, and the colour - also the use of velcro rather than zips on qvc models.

Have they replied to you yet Brissles? I think they send an email to say when a review has been posted.

Kipling have used velcro for years. I bought direct from Kiping a long time ago and they had a mixture of zip and velcro, that's on bags and purses.

I received an automated email this morning from QVC telling me that my review had been rejected so would not be published, ha! what a joke, perhaps the 1 star didn't meet with their approval. I didn't meet their criteria apparently .. obviously the truth is against criteria then, all I said was white is not white, large is not large, and its not suitable for a gym bag as described.

Now if I had said i love, love, love it and given it 5 stars I bet it would be at the top of the review list. What's the point of reviews if all you are meant to do is suck up.

Last edited:
I think they must have had a lot of complaints about the white one as when my daughter asked for a return label they obliged without question

Sorry to drag this one up again, but I only received my Tangarine TSV today. I really like it (thank god). My one is more a burnt orange rather than bright tangarine, but thats fine. I have moved my stuff into it and it fits loads. I would have preferred zips on the side pockets instead of velcro, but I canl live with that. At least the mobile and pen pockets are in the zipped part and not the velcro one like the Jacqueline bag.

PS Spooky - There are reviews on the website moaning about the White colour being Cream, so its strange that they did not publish yours. Mind you, they sometimes refuse to publish glowing reviews too. Strange lot!

Latest posts

Back