Aother Bose TSV???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love Bose - have the orginal sounddock (got it 'cheap' at the Bose outlet in Biscester Village) and also both myself and hubby have the in-ear earphones - they are both superb.

Thanks Rosie. What is your feeling on this price? I dont mind spending if its worth it cos I'm worth it.....!:happy:

i was shocked at bicesters price when they took £50 off for a reconditioned unit and it was cash price no easy pays or 4 installments that the bose website do.

Thanks Rosie. What is your feeling on this price? I dont mind spending if its worth it cos I'm worth it.....!:happy:

I really don't know how much this one would cost as it is different from the one I have - bought mine a couple of years ago. Also got my earphones ages ago when they were £70 a set, I think they are now £90 a set. Best thing to do is to check on the Bose website.

i was shocked at bicesters price when they took £50 off for a reconditioned unit and it was cash price no easy pays or 4 installments that the bose website do.

We got a good deal on an old model which was being replaced with a new model - so they were trying to shift the old ones a couple of years ago. Didn't bother us that it was the old one - did all we wanted it to.

Otherwise I don't think the things are much cheaper in the outlet. I generally think that Bose stuff holds it's price everywhere.

that sounds better than the usual deal tbh a reconditioned one for £50 off did not swing it.:cash:

Latest posts

Back