Attempt of refusal of refund if 50+% of product used under 30 day MBG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dingledangle has absolutely no plans or compulsion to get involved with your personal worries regarding your dealings with QVC.

It's up to you to read the fine print.

Goodbye and good luck!

Then why did you bother getting involved in the first place if that's your attitude? It's very immature of you to bow out when you can't or won't respond to a question. I think you posted on a very informative thread in order to make mischief but I'm afraid all you have achieved is to make yourself sound completely ridiculous. I'm sure I won't be alone in thinking this. Goodbye to you too.

Just throwing the Christmas gift scenario into the mix: If you buy, fr'instance, a skincare set for your mum though she's never tried the range before; you hand it over on Christmas morning saying, "don't worry Mum, if it doesn't suit your skin I can send it back...oh but don't use more than half of each pot, even the itty biity 5ml sample of serum (or whatever), and make sure Dad doesn't use that moringa balm willy nilly on his dry heels even though they said on air to use it all over" I'm not feeling a warm Christmassy glow from this kind of conditional gift-giving.

Jude xx

Well I made a huge cock up then by giving Hubby his QVC Clarks slippers for Christmas without me size 3-4 trying out the size 7 for a month before hand. :doh:

It is all very illuminating, this thread and the various FB threads. Good to see Q finally answered today. I wonder if there are meetings at QT discussing how to deal with this.

Do you remember that political comedy with Rebecca front (forgot the name of show) in it!id live to see a QVC version

Hmmm, did we have a troll in our midst (Wiki =one who incites on a forum). Shame, as we are genuine in this issue that has come to light and sincere in supporting MMF. Well-spotted Donna for that QVC release. Anyone else hear the clanketyclank as goalposts are being moved, under cover of darkness and on a non-business day? Heavy-duty spanners needed, methinks.

Hmmm, did we have a troll in our midst (Wiki =one who incites on a forum). Shame, as we are genuine in this issue that has come to light and sincere in supporting MMF. Well-spotted Donna for that QVC release. Anyone else hear the clanketyclank as goalposts are being moved, under cover of darkness and on a non-business day? Heavy-duty spanners needed, methinks.

I've just worked it out - - - - - could it be the new HC incognito ?????

Then why did you bother getting involved in the first place if that's your attitude? It's very immature of you to bow out when you can't or won't respond to a question. I think you posted on a very informative thread in order to make mischief but I'm afraid all you have achieved is to make yourself sound completely ridiculous. I'm sure I won't be alone in thinking this. Goodbye to you too.

Sorry, Gemma1, but I'm not sure how I actually 'made mischief' on this thread. How on earth can I be held responsible for QVC selling policy? How am I responsible for questions which should in all fairness be put to the QVC team? The one and only thing I advocated in this thread is personal responsibility and common sense, which actually ties in nicely (and quite fairly) with QVC's overall terms and conditions.

You don't mean do you Snarly? Or am I being too sensitive being new and your post being under my post?

The trouble is with cosmetics persons are so different aren't they?

You see I'd use a heck more of a body product than say Jill Franks.

Then I'd use a lot less shampoo than someone with very greasy hair washing daily.

For those at home will use a lot more handwash than those out at work all day.

Chances are you'll use a lot more of your product if your skin's dry, as you've bought it to get your skin back into good condition.

Sorry, Gemma1, but I'm not sure how I actually 'made mischief' on this thread. How on earth can I be held responsible for QVC selling policy? How am I responsible for questions which should in all fairness be put to the QVC team? The one and only thing I advocated in this thread is personal responsibility and common sense, which actually ties in nicely (and quite fairly) with QVC's overall terms and conditions.

I think it would be best that QVC CS state T&C.

Can someone who watches IW please pop over to the IW forum (there's hardly anyone there) and answer my post, otherwise how will I be able to sleep tonight?

Can someone who watches IW please pop over to the IW forum (there's hardly anyone there) and answer my post, otherwise how will I be able to sleep tonight?

I don't watch IW but I've just replied to your post on that forum. Not sure if it will help you sleep though. :wink:

Off to bed soon, will there be 10,000 views of this thread when I get up tomorrow, I wonder?

'night all, off to my NN feather topper on top of my water bed

Unsure,No,I didn't mean you ;) the texts were fast and furious, just the luck of the draw. And I type on my pokey mobile. Welcome by the way - I'm newbie too. Uh, unsure, you don't have to live up to your name, you know. I try not to. MissyMissFabulous is though! Whether dingledangle does-WE DON'T CARE! I said, WE DON'T CARE!

Off to bed soon, will there be 10,000 views of this thread when I get up tomorrow, I wonder?

'night all, off to my NN feather topper on top of my water bed

Far be it from me to tell you how you try out your NN topper.:blush:
:wink:just wondering how I'm now going to tell hubby who's been up since 6am, I'm the only one allowed to try out the NN bedding tonight :grin:

Latest posts

Back