Australian Bodycare TSV 16/4/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t know if this was available before but there’s currently a one litre bottle of the Citrus skin wash for £13.99 on Amazon.

Australian Bodycare 1 litre Citrus Skinwash

I wouldn’t want such a big bottle personally. Has anyone tried the Dr Organic version? It gets some good reviews and at least it’s only 250ml and under a fiver.
That’s what I ordered…it arrived today. Smells nice. Going to try it in the shower in the morning.

I don’t know if this was available before but there’s currently a one litre bottle of the Citrus skin wash for £13.99 on Amazon.

Australian Bodycare 1 litre Citrus Skinwash

I wouldn’t want such a big bottle personally. Has anyone tried the Dr Organic version? It gets some good reviews and at least it’s only 250ml and under a fiver.

I’ve just ordered a bottle of the Dr Organic Andi so I’ll let you know once it arrives.
The Faith in Nature one is pretty good though, it’s been a regular purchase for me for a few years now. They do a standard Tea Tree version and a Lemon & Tea Tree version as well. I think I prefer the standard one out of the two though.

That’s the one. Yes it was overwhelmingly tea tree, but will report back after tomorrows shower
I’ve just ordered a bottle of the Dr Organic Andi so I’ll let you know once it arrives.
The Faith in Nature one is pretty good though, it’s been a regular purchase for me for a few years now. They do a standard Tea Tree version and a Lemon & Tea Tree version as well. I think I prefer the standard one out of the two though.
Please do. I love how we get all this direct feedback on here and from real, trusted people we’ve come to know a bit, not just anonymous contributors (possibly bots) elsewhere. Thank you.

Please do. I love how we get all this direct feedback on here and from real, trusted people we’ve come to know a bit, not just anonymous contributors (possibly bots) elsewhere. Thank you.
Totally agree! And unlike other channels we don’t get hounded for daring to say the product is crap and the presenter is talking out of his/her backside. Yes QVC UK group I do mean you….. far too much snuggling up to certain presenters but I digress…

Anyway…the ABC citrus skinwash has been a success! I got hubby to try it first. He has sensitive skin and scratches a lot so often has broken areas and is a bit fussy with his shower product. He loved it and said it was much better than the MB I’ve been using….😵 I must say I was also very impressed. It does start off with an overwhelming smell of tea-tree but then the citrus fragrance comes out… but neither fragrances are really strong. I thought it smelt fresh, and I really liked that. It lathered beautifully and left my skin feeling really moistened. The bottle is chunky rather than tall and stands nicely on my shower shelf. Overall I loved it, and would buy this over LizEarle body wash in future. I’m going to try the eucalyptus and peppermint version next month..

Oh and packaged beautifully with a plastic cover for the pump so it couldn’t be deployed in transit. Simple but effective.

Totally agree! And unlike other channels we don’t get hounded for daring to say the product is crap and the presenter is talking out of his/her backside. Yes QVC UK group I do mean you….. far too much snuggling up to certain presenters but I digress…

Anyway…the ABC citrus skinwash has been a success! I got hubby to try it first. He has sensitive skin and scratches a lot so often has broken areas and is a bit fussy with his shower product. He loved it and said it was much better than the MB I’ve been using….😵 I must say I was also very impressed. It does start off with an overwhelming smell of tea-tree but then the citrus fragrance comes out… but neither fragrances are really strong. I thought it smelt fresh, and I really liked that. It lathered beautifully and left my skin feeling really moistened. The bottle is chunky rather than tall and stands nicely on my shower shelf. Overall I loved it, and would buy this over LizEarle body wash in future. I’m going to try the eucalyptus and peppermint version next month..

Oh and packaged beautifully with a plastic cover for the pump so it couldn’t be deployed in transit. Simple but effective.
Excellent! Thank you. It’s the smell that was putting me off but this sounds ok. I would rather try a smaller bottle but at the Amazon price, maybe that big one is worth getting anyway for if/when I get irritated skin again.

Excellent! Thank you. It’s the smell that was putting me off but this sounds ok. I would rather try a smaller bottle but at the Amazon price, maybe that big one is worth getting anyway for if/when I get irritated skin again.
I wouldn’t be put off by the smell at all. I could honestly make this my regular body wash and at the Amazon price it’s a total bargain.

Yes I agree the QVC UK facebook group are bonkers but not in a funny or nice way but a nasty and fanatical way. I`m sure many people who join the group think it`s the official one and then realise the mistake, that`s why they have umpteen members but only the regular psychos actually post anything or comment. Run for the hills lol !
Anyway back to citrus bodywashes. I love this Jason citrus bodywash, it smells so fresh and is a kind brand both to the skin and the environment. The link is to the Jason website but it could probably be found cheaper elsewhere.

I’ve tried the ginger/lemon wash.
My opinion - the aroma is too subtle to the point hardly there. Unfortunately I wasn't as excited with the aroma as displayed in the presentations.

I love the smell of tea tree and having used this wash for years I am more aware this aroma has certainly reduced.

I will continue to recommend this product because it does work and we all have a different sense of smell.

I’ve tried the ginger/lemon wash.
My opinion - the aroma is too subtle to the point hardly there. Unfortunately I wasn't as excited with the aroma as displayed in the presentations.

I love the smell of tea tree and having used this wash for years I am more aware this aroma has certainly reduced.

I will continue to recommend this product because it does work and we all have a different sense of smell.

Thanks for this. I was wondering how it would come through. I was hoping to hear it was quite fragrant but not surprised to learn it isn't.

I have the citrus and can smell it clearly. The lavender, although it goes well with the tea tree, was limp enough I had to add lavender oil as mentioned up thread. I haven't tried but guess the eucalyptus goes well with tea tree. I've added eucalyptus and peppermint oils to a small bottle of ABC to use when I have a cold. It's strong enough to blast through my sinuses!

I absolutely love the smell of it.
I also like the smell of paint , tar and diesel too though. 😬

I loved the smell of petrol until I had a Saturday job pumping it. Getting soaked with petrol blow-back (pre click-off days) and having to smell it all day soon put me off!

Though I do admit to sniffing newly tarred lamp-posts on hot days as a kid.

Paint and diesel? You're on your own. I've always found them unpleasant, particularly the diesel. I pumped that too much as in my Saturday job, too. Paint just triggers my allergies.

I used to love the smell of those round toilet blocks that were like white rock and came wrapped in dark blue paper. I don’t know if they’re still available? There was often a spare one, wrapped, on the cistern at home when I was growing up and I used to grab it to inhale. Probably not good for me at all but I got a real hit from it. It might explain why I’m like I am now!
😵‍💫 🥴 :ROFLMAO:

The Dr Organics came yesterday Andi so I road tested it this morning for you. 😊
I like it. It has got quite a strong aroma but it’s not just tea tree, there’s peppermint oil in it as well which balances it out a bit I think.
I couldn’t see what percentage of tea tree is in the product so I can’t comment on that but it’s very fresh and will be great on really hot days I’d say.
If you like MB Eucalyptus I think you’d probably like it.
The bottles are only 250ml though and I’m used to Faith in Nature which are 400ml but pound for pound they’re probably quite similar in price.
But yeah, I’ll definitely buy it again once this bottle runs out.

The Dr Organics came yesterday Andi so I road tested it this morning for you. 😊
I like it. It has got quite a strong aroma but it’s not just tea tree, there’s peppermint oil in it as well which balances it out a bit I think.
I couldn’t see what percentage of tea tree is in the product so I can’t comment on that but it’s very fresh and will be great on really hot days I’d say.
If you like MB Eucalyptus I think you’d probably like it.
The bottles are only 250ml though and I’m used to Faith in Nature which are 400ml but pound for pound they’re probably quite similar in price.
But yeah, I’ll definitely buy it again once this bottle runs out.
Thank you! That really helps. It sounds rather nice and looks to have good eco, testing and skin health credentials. I might get a bottle for occasional use.

Latest posts

Back