Australian Bodycare TSV 16/4/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmm. Hope it’s not too lemony or it could smell a bit like washing up liquid. Personally my favourite skin wash is the Eucalyptus and Peppermint.

I’m not keen on the wipes tho… and they’re often in TSV’s as padding 😒

Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Skin Wash Favourites Collection TSV 16/04/24

1 Litre Original Skin Wash RRP £39.99 + post
500ml Original Skin Wash RRP £24.48 + post
2x500ml Fragranced Skin Wash RRP £49.98 + post (as each is £24.99 + post)

Total RRP £114.45 + post

Attachments

• ABC TSV 1.png
    ABC TSV 1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • ABC TSV 2.png
    ABC TSV 2.png
    820.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ABC TSV 3.png
    ABC TSV 3.png
    513.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ABC TSV 4.png
    ABC TSV 4.png
    405.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ABC TSV 5.png
    ABC TSV 5.png
    822.8 KB · Views: 0
Which fragrance best masks the powerful tea tree oil smell, please? I have tried the one with lavender and it definitely didn’t mask it, although I’ve never tried the original ABC skin wash so I can’t actually compare. Maybe it’s one of those smells that cuts through everything else.

Which fragrance best masks the powerful tea tree oil smell, please? I have tried the one with lavender and it definitely didn’t mask it, although I’ve never tried the original ABC skin wash so I can’t actually compare. Maybe it’s one of those smells that cuts through everything else.

I actually love the smell of tea tree, but I found the Citrusy version of the wash the one with the least obvious tea tree scent.

Ve just seen it n
I got into this brand when my salon used it during my leg waxing nearly 30 years ago.
My favourite product is the body lotion. 😍

There’s a lemon myrtle skin wash 500ml on Amazon for 14.99 if it’s the same one.
just seen it on Amazon with extra 10% off and it’s direct from Australian Bodycare. Free p&p with next day delivery if you’ve got Prime. Also available on save and subscribe

This is actually a brand I’ve never tried! And as it’s skin wash and no wipes I’m a bit tempted…. Can anyone recommend it? Is it a really strong smell? And how moisturising is it?
I had never used the brand until January when I developed a horrendous itchy rash on my upper body, mainly my back (stress I think). I found the body lotion more effective but I felt the body wash helped at least a bit as it was soothing to use. I used the one with lavender but could hardly smell lavender for the tea tree. I dislike the smell but it does dissipate quite quickly. I soon went back to my regular body washes and lotions, but am pleased to have the ABC stuff in the house in case I need it again

Those Amazon offers above are far more tempting. I don’t know how QVC can charge £39.99 plus £3.95 P&P for the one litre BW when you can get 2 x 500ml from Amazon for £29.98 all in. The one litre Citrus BW for £15.99 is even better value (QVC want £49.98 plus post for that).

I have used this body wash for years and wouldn’t be without it. Love the aroma of tea tree although, for me, I feel the aroma is milder than it used to be.
I have used as a facial wash and as a shampoo every now and then.
l like citrus aromas and look forward to trying the new lemon/myrtle.
Yes I certainly would recommend.

I had never used the brand until January when I developed a horrendous itchy rash on my upper body, mainly my back (stress I think). I found the body lotion more effective but I felt the body wash helped at least a bit as it was soothing to use. I used the one with lavender but could hardly smell lavender for the tea tree. I dislike the smell but it does dissipate quite quickly. I soon went back to my regular body washes and lotions, but am pleased to have the ABC stuff in the house in case I need it again

Those Amazon offers above are far more tempting. I don’t know how QVC can charge £39.99 plus £3.95 P&P for the one litre BW when you can get 2 x 500ml from Amazon for £29.98 all in. The one litre Citrus BW for £15.99 is even better value (QVC want £49.98 plus post for that).
Thanks, that’s helpful. I think I’m going to try a bottle from Amazon

I have used this body wash for years and wouldn’t be without it. Love the aroma of tea tree although, for me, I feel the aroma is milder than it used to be.
I have used as a facial wash and as a shampoo every now and then.
l like citrus aromas and look forward to trying the new lemon/myrtle.
Yes I certainly would recommend.
Thank you

Thanks, that’s helpful. I think I’m going to try a bottle from Amazon
Apart from the lower prices on Amazon (some of which are from the Australian Bodycare Amazon shop, as Battiola73 mentioned), you are better off buying there as you can choose single items and not have such a big outlay on something you are not even sure you will like.

Latest posts

Back