Australian Bodycare TSV 27/2/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Collection TSV 27/02/23

2x 1000ml Skin Wash RRP £80 + post (RRP £40 + post each)
500ml Tropical Skin Wash RRP £25 + post
24 Wipes RRP £3.99 + post

Total RRP £108.99 + post

Attachments

• ABC TSV 1.jpg
    ABC TSV 1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 187
Never tried this brand. I nearly get through all my shower products and then Christmas comes and I get a load more and that lasts me for another year. It's not that I smell, I've just got 5 unimaginative nephews who think they'll play safe and buy me giant sets of Bayliss and Harding because the size of the box looks impressive :)

CC

I do like the shower gels, especially the citrus for summer. They don't dry my skin out or irritate and the tea tree smell vanishes as I dry off.

However, I was recently recommended Superdrug's own version of Femfresh (2x250ml for £3!). The Active version is lovely, non-drying, non-irritating and very much like the ABC washes apart from the scent. The big difference is that it definitely keeps me feeling fresher all day.

I also tried the Femfresh Active version (currently £1.84 for 250ml at Superdrug). This has silver instead of the zinc that's in the Superdrug version. Again, this is a great product that keeps me feeling fresher for longer than ABC but not quite as long as Superdrug's own.

I've had a few problems showering over the last few months and had relied on Fresh Wipes for a while. It's lovely having a shower now but having that fresher-for-longer feeling. The fact that it's so much cheaper than ABC is a massive bonus.

If anyone else is having problems reaching their back in the shower try a Japanese wash cloth. The original is a Salux but the nylon knock-offs on Amazon are as good. They're a long strap so you can wash your back with ease. They lather up like nothing else I've tried and exfoliate gently. They dry in no time and can be washed in a lingerie bag in the machine. They're under a tenner for four or five on Amazon. Some high-end brands like Dermalogica do their own version but the cheap ones are just as good.

For some dyslexic type reason have always until now took this to be Austrian Bodycare, and presumed it was demonstrated by somebody from near Salzburg dressed in lederhosen, knee length socks and a pork pie hat. Have finally read it today as Australian.

Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Skinwash & Wipes Heroes Collection

QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Give your skincare routine a refresh with this revitalising four-piece edit of Australian Bodycare essentials. Boasting two one-litre bottles of Original Skin Wash, a 500ml bottle of Skin Wash in your choice of three fragrances, and a pack of Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes, this bumper collection will help leave your skin feeling refreshed and clean. With everything you need to pamper your skin post-winter, this special set will help you look and feel as bright and fresh as the spring season!
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Australian Bodycare collection from QVC UK after this offer ends you would pay £80 plus P&P, so with our Today’s Special Value price of £42.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £37.04.

Bigger is better - this Skin Wash collection packs a punch, with 2.5 litres of Skin Wash goodness, ready to fill your bathroom cupboards and provide you with a steady supply of soothing cleansing.
Scents to discover - with three collections to choose from, which one will you go for? Will you be tempted by brand new Tropical, or will refreshing Lavender or Eucalyptus Peppermint take your fancy?
Tea tree oil benefits - harnessing the soothing properties of tea tree oil, the non-drying Skin Wash formula will help to look after your skin as you cleanse, leaving your complexion feeling hydrated, fresh and clean.
Keep it coming - stay stocked up by selecting our Auto Delivery option, and receive another shipment of this Australian Bodycare collection in 90 days' time, all at today's same fantastic price.
Choose your scent:
  • Eucalyptus Peppermint
  • Lavender
  • Tropical
Contains:
  • 2 x Original Skin Wash (1 litre) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin, with a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
And
Make your choice:
  • 1 x Eucalyptus Peppermint Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in a fresh minty scent after cleansing. Infused with Australian eucalyptus, peppermint extracts, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Original Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes - containing 1% tea tree oil, these wipes are ideal for use at home or away and are designed to cleanse the face, body and hands without over-drying your skin
Or
  • 1 x Lavender Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling fresh, hydrated and enveloped in a lavender scent after cleansing. Infused with French lavender, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Lavender Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes - containing 1% tea tree oil, these wipes are ideal for use at home or away and are designed to cleanse the face, body and hands without over-drying your skin
Or
  • 1 x NEW Tropical Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in a tropical mango scent after cleansing. Infused with tea tree oil and suitable for all skin types.
  • 1 x Tropical Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes - containing 1% tea tree oil, these wipes are ideal for use at home or away and are designed to cleanse the face, body and hands without over-drying your skin

2x 1000ml Skin Wash £40 each at Q, £46.50 direct cost £17.45 each
500ml Tropical Skin Wash £25 at Q, £27.98 direct cost £10.50
24 Wipes RRP £3.99 direct cost £1.51

Total £108.99 at Q , £124.97 direct, cost £46.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

‘Gender friendly’ is another one. What on earth is that supposed to mean?
Much the same as all the other made-up gender BS!
Mr MA doesn’t have a lot of time for all of this. If he sees someone on telly who’s gender is not immediately obvious, he’s been known to ask if they’re male or female or identifying as a toaster.

Latest posts

Back