ABC TSV 4.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 113
Australian Bodycare 3 Piece Supersize Skinwash Collection
Item Number: 250035
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £12.49
Boost your daily bodycare routine with this three-piece Supersize Skin Wash Collection from Australian Bodycare. From a professional range developed for use in beauty clinics and salons, these lauded formulas are designed to help cleanse dirt and bacteria from your skin, working to reduce pimples, excess sebum, itching and other skin problems. Choose between three delightful combo packs and prepare to enjoy the feeling of fresher skin.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in the Australian Bodycare collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £120.94 plus P&P for the Lavender and £119.97 plus P&P for the Original option. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.96 plus P&P, you're saving £70.98 for the Lavender and £70.01 for the Original collection.
Tea tree oil benefits - harnessing the soothing properties of tea tree oil, the non-drying Skin Wash formula will help to look after your skin as you cleanse, leaving your complexion feeling hydrated, fresh and clean.
Versatility at its finest - suitable for all skin types, Skin Wash can be used as a body soap, hand soap or before your preferred hair removal process to help minimise irritation. It'll also come in handy before nail treatments, working to cleanse your hands and feet to create the perfect base for your mani-pedi.
Supersize superstars - get ready to enjoy these lush formulas for longer with the impressive supersize bottles, the Tropical scent appearing in a 1L bottle for the first time!
Scents to discover - with three collections to choose from, which one will you be adding to your beauty routine? The Original option will provide you with three bottles of the iconic, top-rated formula, while both the Lavender and Tropical collections offer two Original Skin Washes, plus a scented option to uplift your day with a splash of fragrance.
Make your choice:
The Original collection contains:

• 3 x Original Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on your face and body, it helps to cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of your skin, with a gentle foam that works to leave your skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
Or
The Lavender collection contains:
  • 2 x Original Skin Wash (1L; supersize)
  • 1 x Lavender Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin, with a gentle foam that leaves your skin feeling fresh, hydrated and enveloped in a lavender scent after cleansing. Infused with French lavender, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
Or
The Tropical collection contains:
  • 2 x Original Skin Wash (1L; supersize)
  • 1 x Tropical Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin, with a gentle foam that leaves your skin feeling fresh, hydrated and enveloped in a sweet and mild mango scent after cleansing. Infused with mango, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
How to use:
  • Lather the product onto wet skin and massage in circular motions
  • Rinse off the soap thoroughly when done
  • Follow with a moisturiser of your choice

Love this brand. I like to have one in the bathroom at all times dont use it everyday but its nice to have for those days when you need a good cleanse. I have the citrus and always wanted the lavender. Bought the citrus from Ebay a while ago.

Yes. I like it too. Use it most of the time. Love how clean it makes you feel although i know that sounds silly. Am currently wading through a litre of the lavender one. Won't be going for this as think I have another bottle stashed away somewhere but good to see no useless wipes in it for a change

Yes. I like it too. Use it most of the time. Love how clean it makes you feel although i know that sounds silly. Am currently wading through a litre of the lavender one. Won't be going for this as think I have another bottle stashed away somewhere but good to see no useless wipes in it for a change
I use this everyday and buy it for my son in law who I gave it to when he was having trouble with irritated skin. I love the citrus so am disappointed that it's not there, so trying to decide whether to get the tropical or wait and hope there is a citrus offer another time. :confused:

I can't justify it this time - though I do use ABC skin wash every single day at home, have it in the kitchen as hand wash and a bottle in the bathroom for showering with and hairwashing (Ali Y will be screaming at me) but it's brilliant when your hair is super oily and also just before a hair colour treatment, to remove any build up, swear by it just before I do my henna. Absolutely love the Lavender and the Rose Geranium one!

I use this everyday and buy it for my son in law who I gave it to when he was having trouble with irritated skin. I love the citrus so am disappointed that it's not there, so trying to decide whether to get the tropical or wait and hope there is a citrus offer another time. :confused:
the 3x1 litre sizes are a rare thing to get on offer

Also caved in and bought it. The 4 litres I already have in stock clearly weren't enough... :LOL: (in my defence I use it as handwash in the kitchen as well as showergel/hairwash in the bathroom).... erm... does someone need to stage an intervention..?

Also caved in and bought it. The 4 litres I already have in stock clearly weren't enough... :LOL: (in my defence I use it as handwash in the kitchen as well as showergel/hairwash in the bathroom).... erm... does someone need to stage an intervention..?
I only had 2 so you're beating me. And I will give 1 to my son in law. So I suppose I've got quite a small stash really, though it does seem to last ages.

Latest posts

Back