Australian Bodycare TSV 13/7/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

body lotion &n tsvs as we know are a big issue that dont help sales but you might like

this new item that was aired a few days ago
I love the body lotion.
They used it at the salon I went to have my legs waxed at for the first time.
They sold all their products there too. 😍

There was a body lotion in the first ABC TSV I ever bought. I loved it.
Never had it again though, as won't pay silly money for it.
Don't mind the wipes, never had a problem with them drying out as always keep in a Lock & Lock.
Won't be getting this TSV though as bought the last one and that will probably see me through to Easter. Seems to go on forever.

How original and exciting! 😂😂
Ahhhhh..but it's just in time for smelly Volvo season.....according to my friend

That is your opinion, none of us know full details of sales figures, however many on here state regularly they would like a body lotion.
Perhaps Super was simply trying to be help, especially as he suggests a product that Boffy might like?

Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Collection TSV 13/07/23 (original, Citrus or Lavender (2 original in all sets & a choice of the 3 for the rest)

1 Litre Skinwash RRP £39.99 + post
24 Wet Wipes RRP £7.99 + post
500ml Skin Wash RRP £24.99 + post
24 Wet Wipes RRP £7.99 + post

Total RRP £80.96 + post

Attachments

• ABC TSV 1.png
    ABC TSV 1.png
    146 KB · Views: 80
I like this range I always have it in the shower as and when I need it for a really good cleanse. But I dont need litres and litres of it as I swop between other brands. I love the citrus thats what I have currently.

I like this range I always have it in the shower as and when I need it for a really good cleanse. But I dont need litres and litres of it as I swop between other brands. I love the citrus thats what I have currently.
Never tried that one.
I like the Eucalyptus.

Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Ultimate Skinwash & Wipes Collection
QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.00
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Experience the power of tea tree oil with this incredible four-piece collection from Australian Bodycare. Each set boasts a supersize bottle of Original Skin Wash, along with Skin Wash in your choice of three fragrances, and two packs of Wet Wipes. This bumper collection will help to leave your skin feeling cleansed and refreshed from top to toe, making it an undeniable essential for your beauty stash.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Ultimate Skinwash & Wipes Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £66 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £36 plus P&P, you're saving £30.

Tea tree oil benefits - harnessing the soothing properties of tea tree oil, the non-drying Skin Wash formula will help to look after your skin as you cleanse, leaving your complexion feeling hydrated, fresh and clean.

An iconic formula - you're in for a real treat as every collection features a supersize bottle of the lauded Original Skin Wash, ready to uplift your bodycare and skincare rituals and fill your bathroom cupboards with all its goodness.

Scents to discover - with three collections to choose from, which one will you go for? Will you be tempted by refreshing Citrus, the beloved Original option or soothing Lavender?

Same again, please - stay stocked up by selecting our Auto Delivery option to receive another shipment of this Australian Bodycare collection in 60 days' time, all at today's same fantastic price!

Contains (your choice of):
Citrus collection:

• 1 x Citrus Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on your face and body, it helps to cleanse blocked pores and remove dirt, sweat and excess oil while maintaining the natural balance of your skin. With a gentle foam that works to leave your skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in a fresh citrus scent after cleansing. Infused with mandarin and orange peel oil, Australian lemon myrtle, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Original Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on your face and body, it helps to cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of your skin, with a gentle foam that works to leave your skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Original Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (24pc) - containing 1% tea tree oil, these wipes are ideal for use at home or away and are designed to help cleanse your face, body and hands without over-drying your skin
  • 1 x Tropical Tea Tree Wet Wipes (24pc) - containing 1% tea tree oil, these wipes are ideal for use at home or away and are designed to help cleanse your face, body and hands without over-drying your skin

Or

Original collection:

• 1 x Original Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on your face and body, it helps to cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of your skin, with a gentle foam that works to leave your skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Original Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on your face and body, it helps to cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of your skin, with a gentle foam that works to leave your skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 2 x Original Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (24pc) - containing 1% tea tree oil, these wipes are ideal for use at home or away and are designed to help cleanse your face, body and hands without over-drying your skin

Or

Lavender collection:

• 1 x Lavender Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on your face and body, it helps to cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of your skin, with a gentle foam that works to leave your skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with French Lavender, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Original Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (24pc) - containing 1% tea tree oil, these wipes are ideal for use at home or away and are designed to help cleanse your face, body and hands without over-drying your skin
  • 1 x Lavender Wet Wipes (24pc) - infused with 1% tea tree oil and French Lavender to help deliver a relaxing fragrance that revitalises the senses as you use them. Designed for use at home and away for cleansing your skin, removing stubborn make-up and more

Latest posts

Back