AY Whats Different

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I caught the last 2 minutes of the Nails Inc hour, just in time to see what she looked like after reading what you had all written.
I thought her make up was a vast improvement. She looked quite the English Rose.
Caught the end of the Liz Earle hour & I thought she'd vamped the eyes up again.
Had she?

She looks much better with less and more subtle make up. Having said that she always look good on the Mallly shows not so when new CID have been let loose on her.

She looks much better with less and more subtle make up. Having said that she always look good on the Mallly shows not so when new CID have been let loose on her.

New CID is not a good look an anyone as far as I can tell!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

See, we were all right when we told her to get rid of that heavy black eyeliner. She looked so much prettier and younger with the more natural look. Unfortunately, she'll probably be back to normal as soon as she does it herself again:(

Ali can look quite lovely when she lays off the shimmer brick. She should go for the 'Liz Earle look' more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely looking dress; Coast have been doing these pleated dresses for a couple of years now in various colours and sleeve lengths. I've never tried one on myself so don't know whether it'd suit me or not, but every year at our company dinner dance you're guaranteed to see at least three people in that dress. Not that I have many occasions to dress up myself but if I did I'd be reluctant to buy something from Coast because it'd be a pretty safe bet someone else would have the same outfit on!

I caught the last 2 minutes of the Nails Inc hour, just in time to see what she looked like after reading what you had all written.
I thought her make up was a vast improvement. She looked quite the English Rose.
Caught the end of the Liz Earle hour & I thought she'd vamped the eyes up again.
Had she?

I thought so too. Very natural to vamped right up. Somewhere in between might be nice. Says she who never really wears anything more than a slick of mascara and simple brown eyeliner along the lower lashes.

Latest posts

Back