• Babyliss TSV 5.jpg
    Babyliss TSV 5.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 78
Babyliss Curl Styler Luxe
Item Number: 720475
QVC Price £64.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

The Babyliss Curl Styler Luxe features a large 36mm split barrel for creating beautiful, loose curls with smoothing quartz ceramic plates and Cool-Air technology to set your style. Get the smooth, glossy curls you love and a gorgeous 'do that'll last with this superb styler.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Babyliss Curl Styler Luxe directly from Babyliss you'd pay £65. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.98 plus P&P, you're saving £31.07.
Easy styling in your hands - it's so easy to get that coveted loose, beachy curl you've been wanting. Simply place a strand of hair between the heated plates and rotate 180 degrees as you slide down the hair to create the perfect curl.
Here's how it works - the large barrel forms the hair into a soft, loose curl while the split design quartz ceramic plates preheat the hair to help form the curl. The Cool-Air technology that runs down the channels of the barrel sets the curl immediately for lasting results you'll love. And with fast heat-up, cool tips and a release button for ultimate styling control, you'll be able to style your hair in no time at all!
Choose your setting - with 160C, 180C and 200C heat settings, you can enjoy customised styling to suit your hair type, so you never need worry about heat-damaging your hair.
  • Auto shut-off after 60 minutes
  • Comes with a three-year guarantee
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Babyliss Curl Styler Luxe (h x l x d): 4.6cm x 30.6cm x 4.5cm (1.8" x 12" x 1.77")
  • 1 x heat protection mat
  • 1 x instruction manual
All measurements are approximate

I bought this last time and it was useless. Dragged through my hair, gave it a slight curl, which fell out within 15 minutes. Can't believe its back again.

I bought this last time and it was useless. Dragged through my hair, gave it a slight curl, which fell out within 15 minutes. Can't believe its back again.
Yes, it looks pretty useless. I expect we’ll be told ‘it’s flying out’ blah blah.

Thanks for the info, I was tempted as I'm looking for a decent 'curler' and I continually use the Babyliss revolving brush dryer, so your comments were valuable. Anyone know which is best for a curl ? Oh, and please don't say Dyson, I might not live long enough to end the payments on Easypay 🤭

The reviews on the QVC site are nearly all bad but on Boots and Argos, they are pretty good (£65 on there). Strange. Maybe the Q demos have confused the hell out of people so they can’t use it?!

Latest posts

Back