Bare Escentuals TSV Thursday 7th July 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had last October's TSV on auto-delivery and have come to the conclusion that the foundation just isn't for me - I'm not keen on their primer but without it it makes the pores on my nose look really huge. I've switched to a tinted moisturiser (currently trying out various to see which is best) and my two full pots will go on the auction site, probably with the primer.

Lee from BE has just posted this on her FB page! !Lee Etheridge
Ok .. sneak preview of Thursday's shows .. TSV .. 2 gorgeous eyeshadows . Mineral Veil SPF 25 , Gloss and Lippy , Rose Radiance , Flawless Deff .. under £40 ..also JUMBO Hydrating Mineral Veil 4 x normal size .. New Smokey Metalic Eye Kit , Mayan River Collectuion , Night Treatment and SPF 30 on EASY PAY ...."

HOT OFF THE PRESS NEWS

TSV is on 2 easy-pay.... SJ & Lee confirmed this on FB this morning...

the TSV was a done deal at midnight but I also purchased the night treatment makeup stuff. Mmmmm will give it a try and post the results.

I've ordered the jumbo mineral veil, gone for the tinted as I find the original a pale for me these days. Was going to get the Well Rested for Eyes - but found it at Feel Unique £10 less, no P&P and 87g!

I went for the tinted mineral vale and got summerbisque at Feelunique for less than their price and no P&P !!!!!

Haven't gone for the TSV as I (personally) don't think it's worth the price especially at the normal price but please don't be fooled by the "Full sized" spiel as I have just looked on Lee's FB page and someone asked what size the mineral veil is in the TSV and Lee posted this " Lee Etheridge Hi there, Its a medium sized SPF25 Mineral Veil in the TSV and I find that's a good 2 months supply." So it's not really a full-sized mineral veil...

I have had to be very strong and I resisted the TSV having bought 2 handbags and a dress this week from QVC! In any case I already have the Mineral Veil ( x2 ) and don't need any more lipstick, eye shadow or mascara. What I really wanted though was the Rose Radiance, so I ordered it from John Lewis. Can't wait to try it as a blusher. I have used the Clear Radiance in the past and wasn't keen on the result on me.

Latest posts

Back