Basso

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Odious man and his ugliness shines through. I can't watch him or listen to him without feeling repulsed. His coats ~ fake or not ~ are all completely hideous imo and I've yet to see one of the models look half decent in one let alone an average person.

I would say it would teach him a lesson but i very much doubt it would , however it would show him up in front of all his rich pals

so you think its the right & proper way to go on . throwing paint over people because you dont agree with the business there in ? would you object to someone throwing paint over you if they didnt agree with the business your in ?

so you think its the right & proper way to go on . throwing paint over people because you dont agree with the business there in ? would you object to someone throwing paint over you if they didnt agree with the business your in ?

If i was skinning alive animals to get rich then yea id be fine with them throwing paint over me, theres a reason why Qvc do not stock the real fur coats and thats not just coz of the price.

If i was skinning alive animals to get rich then yea id be fine with them throwing paint over me, theres a reason why Qvc do not stock the real fur coats and thats not just coz of the price.

Who said that DB or any of his associates skin animals alive?

Who said that DB or any of his associates skin animals alive?

Who says they don't? its all about money with him so it will be done the cheapest way possible which will be skinning them alive , if u evidence that he doesn't then fair enough. Again this is only my opinion which i'm entitled to, and if every one had the same view this forum would be very boring :)

No problem with fur here. Same as I have no problem with mass produced meat. Before you all jump onto the bandwagon think about your own "use" of animals.

Too right. Unless you adopt the complete vegan lifestyle, we will always have to use animals, or their by-products, in some form or another. I have a vegan cousin, and she finds it very difficult to stick to her principles. And, may I add, they are HER principles, not ones she imposes on others.
Yes I have just had some chicken breast for my supper and I'm looking forward to sleeping in my feather and down duvet.
I used to go shooting with my dad and I had to finish off the animals that he shot. I don't agree with shooting for pleasure now and believe that animals which we are going to 'consume' should be killed with the minimum amount of distress and suffering.

Me too, ILS. My dad shot too. Part was for sport, as he was an excellent shot, but he also put food on our table and gave the excess to friends and neighbours. We hated it, as kids, but now, I'd give my left arm for some well-roasted pheasant or wild duck!

I was vegetarian for 7 years and i was constantly ill. I eat meat now and not only do i love it I don't feel guilty for eating it.
I was vegetarian for almost 10 years and I felt healthy. I've been eating meat again for 8 or 9 years and I still feel healthy! The secret is a well blanced diet, but I do agree with Burlz, we are natural carnivores, but for better *ahem digestion, a lot of vegetable matter is desirable. (And I know it is possible to live without eating any form of
animal or its by-product, but I choose not to.)

Who says they don't? its all about money with him so it will be done the cheapest way possible which will be skinning them alive , if u evidence that he doesn't then fair enough. Again this is only my opinion which i'm entitled to, and if every one had the same view this forum would be very boring :)

I think YOU skin animals alive.

No problem with fur here. Same as I have no problem with mass produced meat. Before you all jump onto the bandwagon think about your own "use" of animals.

I was beginning to think I was a heartless cow thinking this but yea, I completely agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's taking a life, not just fur, meat etc. It's cruel in itself.

But supposed that life is bred specifically for a purpose? Most cows etc wouldnt exist in the first place if we didn't eat them.

So is a life cut short better than no life at all?

Cheers,
karen

Its a subject that divides opinions so strongly. Everyone has there own individual opinions,values and morals. I eat meat but choose not to wear fur but i would defend anyone's right to wear it if they choose.

But supposed that life is bred specifically for a purpose? Most cows etc wouldnt exist in the first place if we didn't eat them.

So is a life cut short better than no life at all?

Cheers,
karen
I think breeding for this purpose is wrong, giving a life to take it is cruel.
Some nations are vegetarians from birth and are healthy.
I'm agreeing with LE lover that this subject divides opinions strongly so perhaps I shall say no more.

My point of view is slightly different as I come from a farming background so from an early age I've always been aware if what eating meat actually means. I think that if we are to kill an animal we should use every part of the animal. I totally understand that people choose not to eat meat or to wear leather or fur or any combination of.

All too often these days we want the premium parts of the animal ... the best steak, chicken breast, the softest leather and not to think about using the whole animal.

Finding any information about the fur trade that isn't put out by the anti-fur league is nigh on impossible. The problem with the leather as a by product standpoint is that one of the biggest producers of leather is India. Where the cow is revered and the meat isn't for food production and we have no idea where the leather we buy comes from.

Leather is everywhere. Fur is rare.

It's taking a life, not just fur, meat etc. It's cruel in itself.

The literal meaning of '' cruel'' Adjective
Causing pain or suffering: "I can't stand people who are cruel to animals".
Having or showing a sadistic disregard for the pain or suffering of others.

The only time you can apply the term cruel is when dispatching any animal is if the kill isnt done correctly swiftly & cleanly , the act of killing isnt cruel.. if its done correctly

I have seen beef cattle slaughtered & pigs , I can appreciate that just the sound alone was very overwhelming .. but I can honestly say that i didnt not find the whole experience '' cruel'' , clearly its not something that all people would want to see & I respect that

The only thing I would never eat is lobster , the thought of plunging a living thing in boiling water dont sit right with me . i am informed its a swift clean kill so to speak , but its something i would never eat

The literal meaning of '' cruel'' Adjective
Causing pain or suffering: "I can't stand people who are cruel to animals".
Having or showing a sadistic disregard for the pain or suffering of others.

The only time you can apply the term cruel is when dispatching any animal is if the kill isnt done correctly swiftly & cleanly , the act of killing isnt cruel.. if its done correctly
Killing isn't cruel? Killing done correctly? I understand there's a definition of "cruel" but I can write my own one as someone did before me. Killing shouldn't happen full stop. We shall agree to disagree.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back