BCC Night Thursday 15th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I opened my box and Lizzi emerged, I looked into her eyes and she just looked back at me and I swear she has the same expression as my dog Rosie who I had to have put to sleep in August! (Yes, I know I'm daft!).

You're not daft at all SP, our pets are extremely special members of the family. I'm sure you were meant to have Lizzie......enjoy and cuddle her whenever you feel the need. :1:

When I opened my box and Lizzi emerged, I looked into her eyes and she just looked back at me and I swear she has the same expression as my dog Rosie who I had to have put to sleep in August! (Yes, I know I'm daft!).

SP no you're not daft! But I think it's a lovely coincidence, Lizzie will be a lovely memento of the happy times you and Rosie shared. :flower:

Love the pink bear PPC and Lizzie looks quite happy sitting there with the rest of them.

Have never bought a Charlie Bear before and was quite surprised how little the box is but she is adorable and will get pride of place on my new bed.

Really annoyed with QVC as they sent me a PreZerve bag instead of the BCC OPI item even though the invoice was correct, CS told me they had none left in stock - surprise surprise :tongue2: so doesnt look like I will get the OPI set :(

Love the pink bear PPC and Lizzie looks quite happy sitting there with the rest of them.

Have never bought a Charlie Bear before and was quite surprised how little the box is but she is adorable and will get pride of place on my new bed.

Really annoyed with QVC as they sent me a PreZerve bag instead of the BCC OPI item even though the invoice was correct, CS told me they had none left in stock - surprise surprise :tongue2: so doesnt look like I will get the OPI set :(

Aw BB that's a shame. There is quite a nice OPI set in last clicks if you're interested. See, I'm not all bad.:flower::flower:

Aw BB that's a shame. There is quite a nice OPI set in last clicks if you're interested. See, I'm not all bad.:flower::flower:

I did see that LH and its very nice of you to suggest it :flower:
I thought the colours were similar but I was buying for the money to go to BCC not because I needed the OPI

I thought the colours were similar but I was buying for the money to go to BCC not because I needed the OPI

Bluebell, I understand. I also think that, since it was QVC's mistake, they should have offered you to donate at their expense whatever amount from the kit you had purchased would have got to BCC so that you should not be left both kit-less and feeling you couldn't contribute to a good cause... I wonder if it's worth an email to CS...

Fair enough BB but you could still buy it and donate the money you save to BCC.

The OPI set is back in stock and still at BCC price.

Thanks Perdita, I managed to get one last week and it arrived at the weekend, bit disappointed with the bag but havent had time to try the colours yet.
Sent the wrong item back and asked for a replacement of the correct item and received a letter today saying they had refunded me as they had no more stock.

Glad you got a set in the end, Bluebell. I'm wearing the brightest colour on my toenails and the mauve one on my fingernails. Haven't tried the pale one yet.

Latest posts

Back