Beauty Bash ticket draw

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nope. Was quite miffed not to be invited this year as have spent a fortune with them. I don't get sent any of their promotional offers either these days. Maybe I'm too good a customer. This year I'm going to limit myself to buying TSVs only.

Me too White Russian, but luckily I got some of my colleagues to apply also (who are members of QVC) and one of them got lucky and invited me to go with her. I had such a good time last year that I was determined to go again, by fair means or foul! But it does seem so random how they decide who goes, I appreciate they have a shed-load of customers and we can't all go but why not pick the whole lot out of a hat than pick and chose some for special treatment? Makes those who get left out feel very cheated.

Nope. Was quite miffed not to be invited this year as have spent a fortune with them. I don't get sent any of their promotional offers either these days. Maybe I'm too good a customer. This year I'm going to limit myself to buying TSVs only.

I completely agree WR. I think they have it documented on your account if you have complained & they are terrified to have any of us who dare to whinge go into their perfect cloud cuckoo land & rock the boat in case we embarassed them.:blush:

I'm not there either. What a surprise:devil:

I just got an email saying that I have won tickets and yes my name is on the list :eek:

I am totally shocked as I have never been to this before, now I need to go and try and sort out travel etc :clock:its 2 weeks today :eek:

you have to be in it to win it as they say...didn`t even know about applying!! dozy me but I never win anyting anyway so nothing lost!! wishing a good time everyone going

i have jsut found out i have won tickets too, never been before never thought i would get picked,

Omg me too! Need to book a day off work.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

OMG .....just checked me emails and I have won tickets!:rock:

I don't remember entering tbh.....was probably late one night when I couldn't sleep lol,and did not think they would pick anyone from oop north!

Would anyone like to be my guest?

I live in Blackpool so would be going by train................goodness I sound a bit sad but I cannot think of anyone who would want to go.

Latest posts

Back