Beauty Bash ticket draw

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone know how long the sessions are please? Wondering if I will just need a half day. Is it very busy? Do you get freebies? This has made my day!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Anyone else think it's weird that the list is in alphabetical order by first name rather than surname? Wonder whether Julia's DD was in the office that day?

Jude xx

I think they should definitely do one in London and one in, say Liverpool. Seems unfair on the northerners.

Yes it is unfair you would think with how they rant on about the award winning call centre in Liverpool that they would know that some of their `customers` live north of Watford Gap :-(

Congratulations to all who won!! It is lovely to see some of our members winning!!! :grin:

Anyone else think it's weird that the list is in alphabetical order by first name rather than surname? Wonder whether Julia's DD was in the office that day?

Not only that, but there are about 20 names at the top that are in a random order, then the alphabetical list starts but under the "M's" are Miss ....., Mrs ..... !!!

Very unprofessional.

PS please excuse the unprofessional way I've quoted your post, but I can't "reply with quote" for some unknown reason" :confused:

I applied and haven't got tickets. I have been with Q since 1994/95 and really wanted to go this year. I wonder how they choose the names?

I checked yesterday and my name wasn't there. Checked emails today and I have won 2 tickets, and my name is on the list - am absolutely blown away!

I applied and haven't got tickets. I have been with Q since 1994/95 and really wanted to go this year. I wonder how they choose the names?

I would imagine its done randomly by the computer but I suspect they check the account first before they contact the winner to ensure they are squeaky clean.

Congrats to al those who have won.

ooh so many of you have won well done everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! must fill us in on how it went :)

Does anyone know if I can take my 16 year old DD with me
and also how long the sessions are and what kind of freebies you get
and how easy it is to get to the venue as I am trying to make plans

Any info from those who have been before would be great because the email doesnt give much info

Yes you can take your daughter - kids younger than that have been there before.
The sessions in the past have been about 4 hours.
Last year they changed the freebies to a large bag at the end containing freebies from each stand. There wasn't much to help yourself to last year.
You can have your nails done by the nail brands. I have had mine done by LD in the past. There was massage on offer

This is what I wrote last year

New bigger lighter venue.
Lots of new companies on show -

Amara
balance me
EH amazing face
Instyler
Jemma Kidd
LP skin therapies
new cid
st tropez
yogi

+ all the old regulars decleor/elemis/gtinea/liz earle/leighton/bobbi brown/alpha h /BE/judith williams/LG/loccitane/lulu/marg dabbs/nails inc/ojon/opi/origins/perricone/philip kingsley/philosophy/prai/sarah chapman/sbc
shavata/ultrasun

Big goodie bag given at end - not all companies seem to have put in this time. Generous from the big boys - gat/elemis/decleor/prai/lulu/sbc

Had nails done by LDs girls/makeup by korben form jemma kidd ( he is lovely)and massage from balance me. They were doing spray tans from st tropez and a few people stripped off to their underwear in full view to have it done!
Alison Young/JR and Debbie Greenwood there. saw a few of the models floating around too.
Nice refreshments/not as cramped as last year ( this is my 3rd time - tickets got from draw not invite this year). More opportunity to chat/get advice/have treatment.
Faves - Leighton/philosophy girl/Keely/Korben/andrew/sarah chapman
Good day out all round.
Freebies more than compensate for ridiculous train fare at 7am in the morning!
And Alexis again was really very pleasant and looking pretty good 12w after baby born.

how sad am i - i have priced up my goodie bag plus bits from those that only gave if you spoke to them - amara/sarah chapman - my haul not including trial sizes is just under £400this year. the gatineau was £60 on its own.
i do not keep it all for myself i spread it around family and will donate some to a charity raffle at work

It depends how you travel but the venue isn't too hard to get to. When you receive the letter with the tickets, they enclose a map and directions to get there using the roads, trains and buses.

Am flying to London tomorrow and then will get the train from my sisters on Wednesday morning
to the venue.
Dreading the travelling so early in the morning but really looking forward to the event.

Anyone else going to the morning show want to meet up?

Latest posts

Back