Beauty Channel.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am on virginmedia and we get none of the extra channels, well I doubt I would even look at them anyway.

Me too! Don't want any more but Jackie K was going on & on about flicking from one channel to another on your 'devices'.Oh I have much more interesting things to do, am ironing clothes for my coming holiday!!

It depends how you watch the Beauty Channel. Hours on Freeview are limited - you are absolutely correct about the reduction in hours, but only on Freeview, I believe. If you watch over the internet from QVC website it's on much longer hours. Also, if you watch on Sky, the hours are extended compared to Freeview. I don't know about other satellite providers.

Virgin doesn't show it.

Just watched a bit of the Gatineau hour on this new channel. Good grief!! that Katy is annoying, she needs to reign it in and calm down. It was all " okay yeah, okay yeah, okay okay okay.......every time Michaela was half way through a new sentence. Don't watch her if you've a headache coming on. Hope she doesn't move over to the main Q channel.

I bet she has been in the lab mixing products because everything she tried was not good enough:mysmilie_13:

Is she the actress who once claimed to drink her own urine? I'm sure it was her. I somehow don't think I'll be buying anything from her range.

I find it really annoying that Q can send out texts about this channel but NEVER answer complaints about the Android App and poor reviews being taken off the website. I've received emails stating that these queries are being investigated but it seems to be taking an incredibly long time to get any more information from them.

Just to reinforce the feeling that Virgin or Freeview viewers are missing nothing: currently on QVC Extra Dale and guest are flogging a water fountain but details are for a Stila make up item (206454 but flashing sold out)! Someone who hasn't passed their NVQ colour recognition level 1 is filling in loading the item details. What a shambles!

Phew Anne Dorrington restores normality with Wet & Forget! :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back