Beauty Last Clicks & Clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too!!! I broke my self imposed QVC ban (Basso) to get this kit as I use it and it's such great value ... no more in stock of course, I'm fuming mrang

:eek:

Oh noooooooooooo, no wonder you are fuming!!!

So sorry you have all received the wrong thing, so annoying for you.

Yes, and I'm sorry I led you all up the garden path in the first place! Surprise, surprise - I have not had the promised call from the Product Team 'within 72 hours'. Please do make sure that QVC arrange to pick up the wrong items and that they refund you in full, including postage so that you are not out of pocket for their incompetent 'quality control'.

I got mine yesterday and surprise surprise :rolleyes: it contained C-system instead of Glisten :mad:
I phoned yesterday afternoon and they said they would arrange collection and the courier came today :eek: I couldnt believe it,
is this a record for collection?

I got mine yesterday and surprise surprise :rolleyes: it contained C-system instead of Glisten :mad:
I phoned yesterday afternoon and they said they would arrange collection and the courier came today :eek: I couldnt believe it,
is this a record for collection?

Wow that is quick, last time they came to collect something from me it took them 3 weeks. :angry:

Murad Sheer Lustre Day Moisture SPF 15
Last Clicks Price £28.71
QVC Price £46.00
Item Number 224445
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Hydrate your complexion and look great into the bargain, with this Sheer Lustre moisturiser from Murad. The 50ml of day moisturiser is enriched with shea butter, avocado and apricot kernel oils and SPF15 to protect your skin against the sun's harmful UV rays. The cream also contains luminescent minerals that give your face a dewy glow.

Shiseido Bio Performance Super Lifting Formula
Last Clicks Price £28.08
QVC Price £45.00
Item Number 219959
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Help tone your complexion with Shiseido's Super Lifting Formula Cream (30ml). This tightening cream temporarily targets loss of elasticity and poorly defined facial contours. It helps to temporarily improve smoothness, suppleness and skin tone. It comes with 7ml of Advanced Super Revitalised. 0nce opened use within 12 months.

Wow that is quick, last time they came to collect something from me it took them 3 weeks. :angry:

they came to collect mine on Friday too :eek: Unfortunately I wasn't home and they left a card telling me to contact customer services as they wouldn't try again :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back