Beauty Last Clicks & Clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What make is the Brilliant Brunette please?

Yep, Its John Frieda, about £4.27p each in Asda/Tesco etc. Its the same range as Frizz Ease, and they do one for blonde hair and red hair. It is excellent.

They also do it for light brown and dark brown hair, and in volumising or moisturing shampoo and conditioner. So all in all, they will prob do what you're looking for!;)

I ordered the MOP kit on 31/7 but at the moment its still showing as in process. Has anyone who ordered it had it dispatched yet?
Beth

Yep, Its John Frieda, about £4.27p each in Asda/Tesco etc. Its the same range as Frizz Ease, and they do one for blonde hair and red hair. It is excellent.

They also do it for light brown and dark brown hair, and in volumising or moisturing shampoo and conditioner. So all in all, they will prob do what you're looking for!;)

Might give the red one a try:)

Don't hold your breath...

Sadly sutheli and Bluebell I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for the MOP 7 piece set. I was wrongly sent another 2 MOP C sets again by QVC, and after much discussion with CS they agreed to refund me in full without waiting for them to be returned. I cannot fault QVC's CS who are always excellent -however, their quality control should have flagged up an error in the items being sent out. They told me that they quality check 25% of the goods that come into the warehouse in Liverpool and that these sets had obviously got through the system somehow.

It also looks as though QVC are stopping selling MOP but they did say that someone from their product team would call me within 72 hours to let me know if that is the case. If they say anything of interest, I will post again.

When I checked my account they have now dispatched my order so I'll wait to see what the parcel actually contains and let you know. Thanks for letting me know.
Beth

Tova Ever Lasting Last Clicks

Tova Love Everlasting Body Souffle
Last Clicks Price£10.50 QVC Price£17.50Item Number221576 Availability In stock UK P&P£3.95
Overall Rating 3.6 out of 5
Rating Snapshot (5 reviews)
5 stars 3 4 stars 0 3 stars 0 2 stars 1 1 star 1
5 customers have reviewed this product.
Read all reviews Write a review
Share this Product:
Your skin deserves everlasting love and pampering, so treat it to body souffle. This lotion will leave your skin feeling soft and refreshed, with a light floral fragrance, including scents of: arctic snow flower, champagne roses, Norwegian cloudberry, glacial accord, white pepper and cashmere woods. Once opened, this product should be used within 18 months.
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221576.cm_scid.crt

Latest posts

Back